Help Needed for Kryptview A780

Online update does still work.. Had to flash my old kV as thought vermin cut me off but turns out it's the zgemma box that's dodge.. TV via scart is just shocking.. Bees.. you always said HD was the way forward..

Halleluya! He has risen amongst us yet again.
Although he is the messiah on the motorbike and not on dust sandals LOL
Reaper.

Bees.. you know Regular show is the best cartoon ever.. Muscle man,Skips,Benson,Margaret,Eileen.. and don't mess the unicorns.. haha.. Ted is still here.. alive and well.. All I will say is.. zoomtak.. cheap,easy and you don't hear from anyone..except when they delete it by mistake..haha... No stress.. No channel lists usb etc..and Reaper.. the bike just had it's mot last week.. Fingers were frozen..but love the summer gloves.and the M25.. pads only replaced.. Tidy. And cacti.. sly sports 5.. irl..we like alot at 3pm.. so no brexit/border for you ok..

Summertime loving..loving in the summertime..and for you Rock music fans.. Mississippi queen by Mountain.. from the episode.. Benson be gone...

Cheers bro.. I see vermin have taken the HD sports channels.. the movies will be next but they have audio description on them.. they prob did that aswell..! But good old SD never fails.. even scart for my kv.. with its online update.. and no queue.. haha.. good old days.. download not requested.. and as for Maplins.. their downfall was selling me that R232 cable pretending it was a null modem cable.. and 2 nights of my life were stolen never to return.. so I will be sending their administrators a christmas card for doing the right thing. And Reap.. the bike was lovely.. still cold out but M25 is like the test course on gran turismo 3.. on the PS3.. best game ever.. oh after critical blow.. Bobbi loggins.. love it..

Well I see all us oldies are still checking in.

We should start some good rumours, how about cable has been cracked again ? :smiley:
:smiley::smiley:

Back