Help needed or Android box required

Hi all,

I've recently got an IPTV sub which I have been using on my Vu+Solo 2 box and on my android mobile. The problem is some of the USA and foreign channels are choppy and not smooth at all on the VU box but when those same channels are watched through my android phone or VLC player on the PC, they work fine.

I know the VU box is a sattelite receiver and the iptv is just a bonus, but I'm hoping maybe someone here could help out if they know a way for this playback issue to be resolved. If not I'm okay with the idea of getting an android box for IPTV sub I have, can anyone recommend any good android boxes please.

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Amazon fire stick only £27 or a fire TV box for around £65 from various outlets.
I have a inexpensive android box bought from Amazon for around £30 that does what I need it for. I use kodi and modbro and streaming is ok for majority of the time. For kodi I usually install the paradox image.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

A potential cause is the frame rate for the streams. If you play the stream in VLC you can check the frame rate - Tools, Media Information, Codec. Check the differences between streams which work well on your Vu box and streams that do not.

For the service I use, UK streams are 25 FPS and US are 30 FPS (29.97). If the same applies for your service, check if the Vo box has a setting that enables you to change the frame rate.

Ive checked the channels from my iptv subscription that don't stream smoothly on vu+solo2 on VLC player and they don't show no info for frame rate but other channels that do work on the box all show frame rates on the VLC.

See pic below Tsn channel has no info for frame rates but one of my other sly channel which does work on box is showing frame rate on VLC.

d05c6d4d8fa7f311f9a278911441ead8.jpg

28e96187a6ddadaeea277e3ba19b2575.jpg

Can anybody help please on how to get these USA foreign iptv channels working properly on my VU solo 2.

Ok I got all my channels to play smoothly now by using the XC plugin instead of viewing them through the bouquet on the VU solo 2 which wouldn't play the USA/Canadian smoothly.

Now that I've sorted this issue does anyone know how to get EPG added to the XC plugin for my iptv channels.

Back