Help needed please

delpr

Hi,My box has been working fine since i got it but yesterday i installed a new N line which worked perfectly for a few hours then froze and stopped working.It has not came on since.I am informed from my supplier that my line is active and i have installed a different line in to see if it makes a difference but with no joy.I have tried resetting the router and tried menu/setup/softcam ci/softcam manager,restart mgcamd 1.38 also tried starting 1.35a which is also installed in softcam manager.i cant understand whats wrong.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.cheers

Thanks,I have followed the guide and deleted 1.35. The cam 1.38 says active in the softcam manager.I have tried starting the cam,rebooting the box but nothing.Not sure what to do next.

yes i have put a line in many times with no problems.I had the line in and it was working perfectly then it just stopped.I have tried putting in another working line but nothing.I tried deleting the 1.38 cam then downloading it again and restarting

Back