help needed please

G4gav

good afternoon, i new here and to this tech stuff, i can follow simply instructions but i really don't understand these boxes......
i currently have a star H2 box withopenvix 3.2 on it, this is how i bought it 6-8 months ago. it was working fine but in time started to slow down and get channel freeze, done a rescan on channels and it worked for a bit but now i have lost everything, iv tried doing a factory reset but i now can't do anything ...

iv done some reading on here and by what people say wooshbuild could be a way to go. like i said I'm new to this and i can't get the guy i bought it from any more as the number he supplied don't work so i need to start fresh. if it means removing openvix fully and going with a new build then so be it.... but I'm asking and hoping some of you tech wizards can help me?

Google how to flash/install image on Zgemma..
Basically find the download of image you want..unrar/unpack it..put H2 folder on a clean usb drive and power off box put usb in the back port and power on box and wait for it to flash and then reboot..remove usb used to flash image and set up your new image.

Yes but importantly backup your line if you bought it plug play. You're going to have to learn some basics anyway but you need to look in ETC if VIX for a CCcam.cfg file and in USR/KEYS for a Newcamd.list file and place copies on the desktop of your pc say. If you flash you will lose your line....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back