help new box iptv advice please

creamy

Hi Can you help please i have sky at the moment and is to be renewed this week i also have iptv on a fire stick i would like to cancel sky and get a box that gives us epg and recording facility's etc my current iptv supplier is great (i have had a few) he said if the new box needs a mac address or username password he can supply them. but what are the options thanks

Some people say zgemma boxes some would say formuler boxes but tbh it depends on budget really as there's low priced boxes and high prices boxes so it really depends on budget you could have a search on forum as it's covered which is best box for iptv like for example I have a zgemma h2s with remaining sly channels and iptv all linked to epg and able to record one program whilst watching another but there is better boxes that's a low end budget box

Last edited:
If it is the Sly look and feel you want, and still want the ability to receive the remaining channels available on CS or the free to air selection I would go with a enigma 2 box like a Zgemma if you want a few more bells and whistles alongside your IPTV go with something like a Formuler z7+ it has Android operating system so Netflix, Spotify, Kodi and any other Android stuff can be used alongside the mag style app for IPTV. Recording is possible either way.

would the formuler box still have the sky feel but with the extras thanks Mark
It does have a nice built app myTVonline but unfortunately it does not have the option to add Sly like skins like a enigma 2 think of it as a free view style box on steroids :grin:

Back