HELP!!! o2 - Sim Not Provisioned! MM - Samsung Galaxy S9

Abster123

I have bought a new Samsung S9 from Mobilephonesdirect and I received this on Saturday.

However, since I put the sim card in it has only said " Sim not provisioned" and gave me a MM logo at the top.

I have contacted o2 on the live chat who took my Email address, name, home address but said they could not find my details on the system.
They said this would usually come up straight away in their system when ordered from Mobilephonesdirect.

I am now wondering how further I should take this or if I will be able to keep the phone for free without the contract.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I don't want to not use the phone for a full month and then end up receiving a bill, but if I don't use it and don't get billed I will be a very happy man!

Had something similar with s7 edge. Got a phone but no sim, contacted contract supplier to ask where my sim was, they said with the courier, next day got another phone with the sim. Gave other phone to my brother and it carried on working. Was indeed happy days

Back