Help. Playback freezing Edision OS Mini

pd555

I have attached a portable 1tb HD to my OS Mini for recording. I tried my first recording of a HD programme (on cable). When playing back every minute or so the playback freezes for a few seconds. Then a skips a bit, works for a short time then freezes again.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Or any ideas on how to fix? I did try googling but couldn't find anything

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
does it freeze when you are watching a channel live so to speak or only when you are watching a recorded programme?, because it sounds to me like the channel you are recording is glitching and so the glitching is being recorded.(hope you follow that)

hi i have a edision os mini cable and a 1tb external hdd mine records fine im using atv 5.3 atm, how ever i have noticed on mine that the rear usb is a bit iffy i have to pull the usb connector out a bit for the hdd to work

does it freeze when you are watching a channel live so to speak or only when you are watching a recorded programme?, because it sounds to me like the channel you are recording is glitching and so the glitching is being recorded.(hope you follow that)

It's fine when watching the channel live. Only recorded is a problem. I need to do some more recording to experiment

Back