HELP!! Service unavailable!: Check tuner configuration

Hi i am pretty new to this so any help is welcome.

None of my channels seem to be working. I am getting a message saying "Service unavailable!: Check tuner configuration!" every time I try to change a channel. It also says 'DVB service' instead of the channel name

I went into setup > service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Start Scan and i get the message 'Timeout for tuner lock'

Can anyone help me with this?

Either the dish/lnb/cable isnt right or
You have wrong satellite selected.
Did u set up with raw image or backup?

I bought it a few months ago and it was already setup for me. It was working fine and then the tuning message came up. How do I know which is the correct satellite? The AutoBouquetsMaker scan did not work so I selected automatic scan. Would this have changed the satellite?

Have u had high winds the night it happened or severe weather?

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Tuner configuration. Should say 28.2E Eutelsat: 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. Make sure all here is correct.
Exit once
Start scan.

Has that sorted it?

Thanks sucmnsee. Same issue straight after a heavy downpour ....or is that the reason it messed up or coincidence? Thanks anyway. Relief.

I'm having this exact problem and I tried the reconfiguration settings above and nothing's happening. Would love some help on this

me too. i moved house about a week ago plugged my cloud ibox 2 se in and all worked fine. now tuner cant find a signal from dish i checked on sat finder. please help

Have u had high winds the night it happened or severe weather?

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Tuner configuration. Should say 28.2E Eutelsat: 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. Make sure all here is correct.
Exit once
Start scan.

Has that sorted it?

28.2e is not showing in my tuner configuration just 01 hotbird 13.0 and 02 astra 19.2e cant see astra 28.2. How do i sort it out?

Hi, I am having the issue after just moving house I have set the box up in my new house, my configuration set up/ satellite is 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G. Because it doesn't match the ones above is this why it's not working.
Please help!

Hi, I am having the issue after just moving house I have set the box up in my new house, my configuration set up/ satellite is 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G. Because it doesn't match the ones above is this why it's not working.
Please help!

that's not the issue as you have the up to date sats, what is the problem with the box? When you scan are you bringing in the channels? which box you using as you could just run autobouquets

Hi thanks for your reply, I have a vu+solo 2. I have been getting various messages to do with the tuners basically it is not recognising them for some reason so u think my satellite is all ok?

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 AM ----------

Hi thanks for your reply, I have a vu+solo 2. I have been getting various messages to do with the tuners basically it is not recognising them for some reason so u think my satellite is all ok?

The sats look fine to me, you have FTA yeah? If so just goto menu> service searching> single sat scan> scan 28.2 east> your channels should drop in.
Or just add a channel list from a well know bouquet maker

I tried an auto scan last night and it found no channels, I am at work until about 6 so I will try then, will that scan be different?

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ----------

The sats look fine to me, you have FTA yeah? If so just goto menu> service searching> single sat scan> scan 28.2 east> your channels should drop in.

I tried an auto scan last night and it found no channels, I am at work until about 6 so I will try then, will that scan be different?

first thing is to check for FTA channels, if you have no FTA then its a dish issue, when you say new home was the dish already there. Is it possible that the dish is out of alignment? Does your new home have vm services as they may have been using cable?

first thing is to check for FTA channels, if you have no FTA then its a dish issue, when you say new home was the dish already there. Is it possible that the dish is out of alignment? Does your new home have vm services as they may have been using cable?

Dish was already there and tuner cables still in the house so I'm assuming they were using sky, so possibly the dish could be out of alignment slightly, I have checked and the dish appears to be pointing in the same direction as neighbouring dishes

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 AM ----------

Dish was already there and tuner cables still in the house so I'm assuming they were using sky, so possibly the dish could be out of alignment slightly, I have checked and the dish appears to be pointing in the same direction as neighbouring dishes

Oh and as for the FTA channels I did a full scan last night and im not getting any channels at all

you'll soon find out if you don't have FTA

Yea I couldn't find any FTA channels either, when I get home from work il try connecting up my sky box and see if I get any channels through that

Hi, I'm new to all this I've just set my new zgemma h2h box I've set the box up as per the instructions provided by the seller. The line is working but now when I try to get a channel it say Service Unavailable!! Check Tuner Configuration. I've triple checked the setting I was told to enter and everything seems correct could this be a problem with my side I.E connection problem maybe? I'm running virgin because I know Sky Uk is down having previously had a openbox. Can someone help please.

Back