HD51 4K help with oscam on mutant hd51

Hi
I know this is an old post. probably I should open a new one. I have not been able to work out the Oscam software.
I have tried hard for the last three weeks.
I have lost all my hair in the process, but not joy. Mind you I have been a Satellite enthusiast for over 20 years, why on earth
the new 4K have decided to get rid of all the old cams?

find your C or N line and right click>copy
download the cccam to oscam coverter from the Downloads section and paste the line in
click convert
save oscam.server
drag the resulting .server file into the box
watch telly

find your C or N line and right click>copy
download the cccam to oscam coverter from the Downloads section and paste the line in
click convert
save oscam.server
drag the resulting .server file into the box
watch telly
I have done what you are suggesting no luck. I wish It was so easy. I have used several Oscam, different protocol,various readers no joy

What image are you running?
OpenATV 6.1

If openvix have you got a softcam feed in plugins ? Yes but at the end I messed around
Yes now Oscam Emu 13999. Probably I should start from scratch, flashing a different image?

Have you downloaded any versions of oscam ? yes several

Plenty of help available, just ask ;-)

as with openvix image no cams are included and no cfg file,does box need setting up with oscam downloaded first from downloads?

as with openvix image no cams are included and no cfg file,does box need setting up with oscam downloaded first from downloads?
Hi
it did come with a softcam feed in plugins, there was a choice of Oscam. You cannot use CCcam with a 4K Sat Receiver.

Should I use a Vix image? Vix is based on OpenATV if I am not mistaken
Where are you FTP'ing the server file to?
what build are you using?
Thanks to everybody who is trying to help. I deleted everything now, it is frustrating. First I followed USR then Keys.
Tried also Etc, then Tuxbox. The problem is that I am in total confusion. Having tried many solutions. I should start from scratch, what is the best image
and Oscam?

hang on fella, you're all over the place here.
Vix isn't openatv, they are completely different, the first thing you need to do is find out what image you already have, then we can tell you where the server file needs to be FTP to.
what do you mean you deleted everything now?

Well... After losing all my hair.... Having tried various things.... Now finally worked.. How strange!!!!
I was modifying the Oscam Server file inside the the DCC, it did not work. I prepared it on Notepad and pasted in Keys, and it worked.
I wish I had done it three weeks ago. Thanks to everybody for trying, you are really helpful, cheers!!

the server file goes in usr/keys/oscam if using openatv and etc/tuxbox/config if using openvix
Well I followed usr/keys.. no Oscam folder all the files straight in KEYS. It is working very well.
I know there should be an Oscam folder, however I deleted in frustration earlier.
I have an original Card Tivusat to unscramble Italian channels, I was using Scam 360 in the older receiver.
Do you thing it will work with Oscam ? Thanks Mate

keys cams and other things can be hair pulling and sourcing correct info can be hard,we have many users of 4k boxes but using different images and not the same piss pot to use in use:poop::poop:brings no relief.posting all info of what image is in use will let others guide you a better way to get it running and you got there in the end?
do you have a backup of line and cfg on laptop if needed?

if it is a CCcam line your trying to convert to oscam, if so there is a CCcam to Oscam Converter which you could copy & paste into your Oscam server file if you use an F.T.P. programme, and open, var/keys/Oscam server,
right hand mouse button on oscam server file & highlight edit & copy your converted clines to oscam info into this file, then save, then close down f.t.p. restart enigma2 then restart oscam.

keys cams and other things can be hair pulling and sourcing correct info can be hard,we have many users of 4k boxes but using different images and not the same piss pot to use in use:poop::poop:brings no relief.posting all info of what image is in use will let others guide you a better way to get it running and you got there in the end?
do you have a backup of line and cfg on laptop if needed?
Yes I have saved them on my laptop. Using CCcam, MgCam , Scam and other staff in the past was quite easy. However I found Oscam more difficult. Thanks guys.

Hi all,
I'm looking for some help in setting up my cam. It was working fine until I installed a second tuner (both cable). I have OpenVIX 5.1.026 image on the box and have oscam-11278 installed. I have downloaded dummy server files and entered my details on to them as per the instructions from various sites/videos, but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Jim.

Back