help with ZGemma-Star H.2 S EPG failure

susiewong

hello i'm a noob here and if anyone can help it would be great

here's my story

i bought a box and it was working great after my son took a look at it i managed to get the recording working on a usb after making some changes to the EPG Settings i lost bbc1 and bbc2 tried to reset to west country TV and now every time i go into the EPG the box has to reboot can anyone help me retain my gift so i can flash a wooshbuild onto the box my son is willing to help with the techy talk but will need assistants / defined instructions form the community.

Thank you in advance for any help

Barry

Goto plugins, use dream explorer browse to usr/keys and your line will be in there, you will see newcamd.list or maybe cccam.cfg.
So once you have found the file, you could put a flash stick in the front, copy it to there,
If you the use the same stick for wooshbuild v5, that will read your line from there and put it back where it belongs

R.T.F.I

Download plugins and find it in extensions I believe, looks like you don't have dream explorer installed

R.T.F.I

It's because you are on vix, just saw that on your pictures, so you will need to use FileZilla or something equivalent on your laptop or PC, I use my ipad and down files to there, it's easy just to load back

R.T.F.I

You need the IP address of your box, so look in network settings, username root password leave blank

R.T.F.I

1482007244746-1084754014.jpg ok my son now has the file on his phone can we now flash a better build if so what do you suggest? We were looking at wooshbuild v5 is that good as we would like a kodi install as well ?

Have you opened the file to check it has the details,
Why bother kodi, it's only kodi direct and it shite!
Why do you think you need it?

R.T.F.I

As long as it has your server name, port, username, password the 01 02 03 etc up to 14.
Then that must be it

R.T.F.I

This is the format I have obviously changed the data
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-***** ****** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 CWS = tv.server.com 10100 user-**** ******* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Wow slow down did you edit the first part CWS = vm.server.com if not there likely example lines have you got anything in etc/CCcam.cfg

How do you normally restart cam mgcamd or cccam?

Back