help with ZGemma-Star H.2 S EPG failure

Sadly we haven't got anywhere ATM unable to flash it will not recognise 3 different USB flash disks.

Dsayers2014
I have not edited anything apart from I replaced some of the code for the purpose of posting on here. What is the location of the ccam.cfg file ? We are new to this and don't know much about the boxes.

Last edited:
I found the file but it does not contain much data I wouldn't say this was a username and password. I have not restarted a cam before

Hey guys just letting you know I sat down with it last night and we got it all up and running even running the Kodi addons I wanted. We did find that the gift was a pain to start as we had to manually initialize it but we got there in the end. Thanks for your help

how did you manually initialize the gift please as I am in the same boat?
I got a Zgemma H5.2S for Christmas and have installed WooshBuild 5 but can't get the pay channels to play.
I see them in the channel guide but no picture when I select them. I purchased a 12 month gift and was sent credentials (address, port, user, pass) and I used the LineCreator.exe from this site to create a CCcam.cfg file from the credentials which I then transferred via USB stick to the box. The box found the file and loaded it but still no pay channels. Have I missed a step? I also edited a file via FTP on the Box "Newcamd.list" before trying this and that also didn't help.

Would I be better off starting again with another reflash. Done it 3 times now and feeling a bit defeated.... the guy I bought the gift from is very slow responding over email also so a bit stuck at the moment with a box that basically Gives me the FTA channels I already had :(

Did you load it while on Sky 1 you may need to restart your camd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tich,
Sorry new to this and not fully up with the terminology. Are you saying I should select Sky 1 as the channel being viewed and then reboot the box?

When you loaded the USB the box must be on Sky 1 your camd will start automatically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bren123.....If the cam importer states file copied over then the file itself is ok.
With channel on sky1 press red button/softcam panel /ok
The cam 1 at the top should read CCcam 2.3 ?
Press green button to restart (maybe twice) and see if the cam fires up.
If it doesn't then the line itself may be at fault.
If you want to pm me the details i will test it for you very quickly to see if it's working.

Hi guys, Thanks very much for your kind assistance. I have been able to find and correct the issue now.
The credentials I first received had an error in them and the guy sent me a new server name. I had updated this on a small flash drive but plugged this in the front of the box rather than removing the bigger storage device I connected to the rear USB.
Every time I ran the Cam import it was still taking the old file from the USB at the back of the box with the incorrect server address.

I now edited the file on the storage USB drive at the back by just using file explorer on my PC and browsing to it over my home network and ran the import again

All my channels are now up and running. :woohoo:

Your help certainly pointed me in the right direction and is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bren

Back