HELP! Zgemma H2S will not boot - Red light only

Thanks for reply. Can you record iptv when you watching say itv.
Also can you series link.
I’ve seen picture of the back of the box and it looks like it has a memory stick in the back? Do you have to change one of you sky f plugs to a rf tv type as I notice there’s only one sat connection.
Cheers

I use a zgemma h2s for remaing sattalite channels freesat and iptv that's all integrated in my epg plus able to record iptv or which ever channel I desire and watch another it's a case you have to have ethanet connected or WiFi dongle to receive premium channels for iptv your best posting in iptv section first thread anyone recommend a iptv server for october/november/december

Thanks for reply. Can you record iptv when you watching say itv.
Also can you series link.
I’ve seen picture of the back of the box and it looks like it has a memory stick in the back? Do you have to change one of you sky f plugs to a rf tv type as I notice there’s only one sat connection.
Cheers
If there's only 1 sattalite connection then it's not a h2s as h2s has 2 sattalite feeds for the box and if it only has 1 you would only be able to watch what you record on sattalite on iptv you can record you would need a multi sub to enable to record 1 channel on iptv and watch another if you go to menu information it will tell you what your box is

Which I gather is iptv
Could be but tbh I wouldn't trust anybody that advertises boxes with 12 months gifts on ebay you would be better buying a box from zgemma.co.uk and setting it up your self and finding an iptv provider your self seen lots of people buy boxes preloaded then ended up coming on forum my supplier from ebay has dissapeared there's a great bunch of people on this site that will help you get set up to how you want

Unfortunately, if you have NO display at all, it points to a hardware problem, hopefully it may just be the PSU as has been stated in other posts. If you can get your hands on a known working PSU then just try that.

The box will NOT flash if only red light shows.

I had one box in this condition and it required a hardware repair unfortunately.
I don’t believe it! After trying for days to flash my broken box (red light only) with no success I’ve just changed the power supply and bingo! Back up and running

I use A Zgemma H2s for exactly this, the twin coax allows me to view all of the FREE satellite channels whilst keeping other features such as pausing live TV, recording TV etc. I also have an ethernet cable connected, and a subscription to an IPTV service for video on demand and premium channels. It`s against the rules to discuss providers but i am sure someone will inbox you.
Hi im having a similar problem my H2s was on iPab but i did an online update which was all working fine with Open ATV 6.2 but now it gets to 49% on boot then it comes up with a software problem and that i need to contact Open ATV about the problem.. Not that they have been of any help ive had more replies and help with you guys. Here's a pic of the software crash log.. p.s. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200317_112935.jpg
    20200317_112935.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20200317_112931.jpg
    20200317_112931.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Hi im having a similar problem my H2s was on iPab but i did an online update which was all working fine with Open ATV 6.2 but now it gets to 49% on boot then it comes up with a software problem and that i need to contact Open ATV about the problem.. Not that they have been of any help ive had more replies and help with you guys. Here's a pic of the software crash log.. p.s. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Yes it's a problem with the skin.
You'll need to reflash the box and choose a lo-res skin

Yes it's a problem with the skin.
You'll need to reflash the box and choose a lo-res skin
And how would i go about doing that then? At the moment I'm laptop less but i have wooshbuild infinity on a usb stick which I'm pretty sure is in fat32 format but for some reason when i try reflashing all it does is the same thing by means of getting to 49% and coming up with the same software problem. I appreciate any way you can help me. Thanks for paying interest anyways

You don't have wooshbuild infinity on the usb because you can't download it, the box downloads it itself.
If you can access webif/Terminal on your phone you can flash it that way, the usb needs initialising first in the zgemma

Looking for some help.

My Zgemma H2S will not boot.

It is stuck on the red light (Standby). Nothing is shown on the front panel.

I have tried the following:

1. Done a low level format of the Kingston USB (32gb)

2. Made sure the USB is in FAT32 format.

3. Downloaded the latest whooshbuild image

4. Unplugged the zgemma h2s box (overnight).

5. Did a cold restart.

6. Still only the red light shows.

7. BOX ABOUT TO GO IN THE BIN!!!!

Any ideas?
Wait hit it with a big hammer before to dump it. They won't be able to identify it when they compare it to my one.....ha ha ha.

Back