Help!

Ady

Hey all, for the past few days I'm trying to sort a problem out that somewhat baffling me.

I didn't do anything, nor changed any settings. But all my free channels aren't showing any pictures. The sound is there, but no picture.

On the other hand! I switch to premium channels like Sky Sports or Sky movies. Both of the sound and picture are actually working absolutely fine?

Thought it was a lag issue, try restarting the box. Tried switching the HDMI cable. No luck at all? Tried restarting the cam program. Zilt! NADA!

Any suggestions?

Adnan (Bolton)

Yes, also done a rescan. Still the same problem. Do you reckon it's a resolution problem? What is your default A/V setting?

"On the other hand! I switch to premium channels like Sky Sports or Sky movies. Both of the sound and picture are actually working absolutely fine"

Firstly, dont use "Help" as a subject heading - no one would be posting unless they needed help, so its always best to make it meaningful.

Secondly, this is an H2s forum your on, and you cannot get Sky Sports via satellite any more, making me think it either isn't an H2s you have, or, your actually talking about an IPTV signal.
Which is it?

Firstly can I say how rude of you convey your message like that.

I'm sorry, if I've made you rage with anger if I've posted a post in the wrong part of the forum...

It's called getting attention, so hence the word "help"'!

Since you've finally bothered to ask as question then yes it's a h2s box.

Firstly can I say how rude of you convey your message like that.

I'm sorry, if I've made you rage with anger if I've posted a post in the wrong part of the forum...

It's called getting attention, so hence the word "help"'!

Since you've finally bothered to ask as question then yes it's a h2s box.
Nothing wrong with your posting and you are in the correct section,This is an open forum and you can post what ever you choose,Couple of things you can try,Are you using autobouquetsmaker or the plugin one

Ive finally bothered to ask a question?
Youve been a member for nearly a year and a half - how much help and advice have you given out yourself in that time?
How many members have you helped?
If every single thread started with "Help", what would the forum look like in a week, never mind a month?
How would anyone find any thread?

And, as you have an H2s, you CANNOT get the Sky Sports channels via a "line", so Im at a loss as to how they work "absolutely fine" - unless you are using the H2s as a sat box and an IPTV box (like I do myself).

Clearly the veteran tag has somewhat got to your head. Let's just leave it there before you start justifying your rude behaviour.

I refuse to cave in to your pointless questions, I've seen other post on this forum stating help. But I haven't seen you go ape s*"t over it!

And if you want to scrutinise my help toward this forum, then that's understandable. But I guess every beginner on this forum has to start somewhere right! Or is it case that all newbies aren't welcome this forum and shouldn't ask for help?

@moshibeth I'm using a autobouquetsmaker instead of plugin?

Reckon I need to reflash the box?

Clearly the veteran tag has somewhat got to your head. Let's just leave it there before you start justifying your rude behaviour.

I refuse to cave in to your pointless questions, I've seen other post on this forum stating help. But I haven't seen you go ape s*"t over it!

And if you want to scrutinise my help toward this forum, then that's understandable. But I guess every beginner on this forum has to start somewhere right! Or is it case that all newbies aren't welcome this forum and shouldn't ask for help?

@moshibeth I'm using a autobouquetsmaker instead of plugin?

Reckon I need to reflash the box?
Just ignore rusty as he is talking crap,This is an open forum and if you want to post help then that is fine,You can try using the autobouquets maker plugin which may fix the issue or try a reflash but save any line/gift details before hand

Pointless questions?!
Cave in?
You on something?!

How can someone HELP unless they get the information they need to provide that help?

And you arent a newbie - this is 2018, you joined in 2016, and have made 5 posts - 4 on this very thread, so clearly you only come here when you want something, with no intention of helping others, so I think that says enough before you get all high and mighty......

By the way people - remember he says he can watch Sky Sports on an H2s with no mention of an IPTV sub, and when I ask how to try and figure out what is going on he says he wont "cave in" to my questions, so good luck with getting anywhere - I will pass, and help where it is appreciated.

Moshibeth - exactly what bit of my post is crap? You DID notice he says he can watch Sky Sports on an H2s? That still hasnt been resolved / clarified and could be crucial as to what is going on.

It's laughable that you are actually defending your actions on here. The way you come across is rude and somewhat teacher like approach. I refuse to interact with someone who has nothing better to do with there time but be critical about someone post. It's a forum not a classroom!

It's also laughable that you have now gone out your to find out what and where I've posted only with the intention to justify that you are right. I've come here for help, and I'm sorry not everyone reads the instructions before posting.

Thanks again @moshibeth appreciate the HELP

Wow! You actually done something like that.. bravo! Surely you deserve the veteran tag now! I mean all together now, applaud.

When you say sky sports/movies i assume you mean sports and movie sections as sky sports and movies are not available on the h2s box via card share any longer,There are sports and movie channels available just not the sky ones,If bbc 1 hd is fine now then are the other free view channels clearing

Reactions: Ady
Pointless questions?!
Cave in?
You on something?!

How can someone HELP unless they get the information they need to provide that help?

And you arent a newbie - this is 2018, you joined in 2016, and have made 5 posts - 4 on this very thread, so clearly you only come here when you want something, with no intention of helping others, so I think that says enough before you get all high and mighty......

By the way people - remember he says he can watch Sky Sports on an H2s with no mention of an IPTV sub, and when I ask how to try and figure out what is going on he says he wont "cave in" to my questions, so good luck with getting anywhere - I will pass, and help where it is appreciated.

Moshibeth - exactly what bit of my post is crap? You DID notice he says he can watch Sky Sports on an H2s? That still hasnt been resolved / clarified and could be crucial as to what is going on.

You just have to take a back seat, and let people who have no regard for forum protocol or those that don't even take the time to read the guidelines, carry on and not bother trying to help, why should you, when they have shown no respect to the forum or indeed its members ?
God knows, I tried when I first joined, to try to get posters to do just a bit of searching, but unfortunately and apparently to no avail.
Still we see posts headed...."Help"...."Not Working"....."H2S"......"EPG".....etc..
When posters can not be bothered to even take the time (expecting to be "spoon-fed") to head their posts correctly and then take umbridge when challenged, why should anybody else give of their time ???

@RustyMG This thread could be, in an unfavourable light, or indeed, if sections were not given their full origins, be construed or maybe misconstrued to be somewhat of a "Bitch Session", so to speak.

However I FULLY support your sentiments.

Yes Sir! Thy shall not post on here if one is deemed to not follow the commandments.

Thy has sinned and will happily go elsewhere if you deemed my post so sinful!
Bunch of so called Veteran have nothing better to do but to tell users off for using a forum heading incorrectly.

Seriously! GOOD BYE!

Back