hi all help with my new openbox vx2

hi can you help i am brand new and really am struggling i have looked and looked for info re loading iptv onto my new box ,would anyone please mind explaining to me step by step from new box to being able to watch all channels sports movies box sets etc.
thank you in advance.

You will need to give your provider when you find one,the MAC address from the STB thats pre-installed in the box.
Click on STB EMU PRO icon and when it loads,press the menu button on remo te.This will bring up a settings screen on the right side.Click on the settings and scroll to proilefiles>new profile>ok> stb configuration where you will see the mac address which you need to give to your iptv p[rovider.He will then send you a url which will need typing into portal settings>portal url.Make sure you enter excactly as sent.Once done,exit and press menu again to bring up settings menu again scroll down to profiles>right arrow and ok.If uve done it all correctly,you should see a yellow bar go across and your channels should load.
Phew,that was a long one.Good luck

You will need to give your provider when you find one,the MAC address from the STB thats pre-installed in the box.
Click on STB EMU PRO icon and when it loads,press the menu button on remo te.This will bring up a settings screen on the right side.Click on the settings and scroll to proilefiles>new profile>ok> stb configuration where you will see the mac address which you need to give to your iptv p[rovider.He will then send you a url which will need typing into portal settings>portal url.Make sure you enter excactly as sent.Once done,exit and press menu again to bring up settings menu again scroll down to profiles>right arrow and ok.If uve done it all correctly,you should see a yellow bar go across and your channels should load.
Phew,that was a long one.Good luck
brilliant thank you very much

Back