1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Hi from a confused newbie!

Discussion in 'New Member - Please introduce yourself here.' started by PeteDoc, Jun 18, 2016.

1. PeteDoc

PeteDoc Registered

Hello, I'm Pete & I've just installed my new ZGEMMA Star 2S, but having problems. I only want free to air at this point in time, have already sucesssfully flashed the box with OpenVix, openATV, and Scumandsee, but have gone back to factory settings as I'm having the same problem with all. I have several channels, but mostly seem to be German. I can't get UK tv at all. I'm tuned to 28.2E with about 90% signal, tuner 1 and 2 set to LNB 1 & 2. Satellite search locks fine on both. What am I doing wrong? btw - I've tried auto bouquet maker but it times out with "tuner lock" or something like that. Hope this isn't the wrong place to post this! Hoping some one can help. Cheers, Pete.

2. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

are you using a communal dish?

3. PeteDoc

PeteDoc Registered

No, it's my own - I aligned it with a "pro" meter that I borrowed - was getting 93% on my roof. It's a quad LNB and have twin cable feeding down to the box. 2 of the LNB outputs are unused.

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ----------

Btw, I live on the North Coast of N. Ireland

4. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

your more than likely hitting 19.2e or 13e buddy,

some transponders use the same frequencies on different satellites.

5. PeteDoc

PeteDoc Registered

Even though the meter was programmed to find 28.2?

6. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

lets put it like this,

the only german channels i know of are not broadcast on 28.2e but they are available on the other two ;-)

7. PeteDoc

PeteDoc Registered

Lol, thanks! I'll swing it round a bit more and see what happens. Let you know how it goes. Pete