Hi I REALLY need help- DOGS BARKING bad neighbour

celticfc

TK Veteran
Hi I REALLY need help, My upstairs neighbour has 2 dogs that bark 24-7 when ever he is out , even though i have told him he ignores the prob. and leaves them to bark , last time he stayed out all night (18 hours) it's getting unbearable.

My question is , does anyone know of a frequency app that dogs dont like that will shut them up , or an app\sound\tool\ or home plugin that will shut them up , OR make them bark when i am out , TO ANNOY HIM ? so he knows what its like.
thanks
ps
I dont get out much due to health probs. (lungs)
so im looking for help.
if anyone can help
will be much appreciated

have u found an answer ste ?

Yeah, I complained to the housing association but now the neighbours on the other side have been the same for months now... I cba complaining again so just have some good over ear headphones - not ideal but drowns out a bit of the yapping.

Yeah, I complained to the housing association but now the neighbours on the other side have been the same for months now... I cba complaining again so just have some good over ear headphones - not ideal but drowns out a bit of the yapping.

i complained to housing 2, , i bought earphones but still hear them, (walls r thin) .
not only do they bark but they SNORE AAALLL night till mornign to and P**S and S**T in my garden to, and go 4 anyone that visits, there antisocial but he just ignores it

Complain to your local council's environmental health section too and ring the rspca.

im trying to do it in the best neigbourly way b4 going legal route but its hard , dont want to fall out with neighbours,

If he's leaving them alone for 18 hour you should contact the RSPCA. but to be frank there is not much can be done apart from that. do you own the property or rent?

Back