Hi. Setting up to enable both tuners on Zgemma H2?

Yes it's very strange, but I have no idea why it doesn't show DVB-C, initially it did but I reckon that I must have messed about with settings, lol. I hope I can get it resolved, been at it since yesterday lol

Can anyone help please? There must be some confusion somewhere, it appears it only recognises it as a h2s..

if you have used the correct backup for this box Id try from scratch once more then IF that fails Id be tempted to get the latest firmware & make your own image, its not as simple as using a backup but there is a good guide on here plus it helps you to know what going wrong once you understand how to put an image together

there are a few backup builds available on here for both VIX & OpenATV depending on your preference, they are for the most part per-configured to make things easy for those who are new to this stuff, you could d/l the backup image of your choice then perform an install using the instructions that come with the guides, make sure you have your line/gift coppied before you start as it will be wiped from the box when you perform an install

there are a few on the forum but yes his image is popular for VIX users, if you have a small usb stick do a full format with hddguru followed by a fat32 full format usuing windows then load his image onto the usb, place usb in rear port of zgemma to flash your box, instructions are with the image download

Hi m8 did you find a solution to this? I have done a few of these boxes with no problem but just tried 2 and they initially have both tuners visable but once flash only Tuner A shows. I have tried 2 images and both the same only Tuner A showing.

. Hi there . I'm new to all this to be honest I'm just fumbling my way through. Is he Hdd useable from both tuners to record ?

there are settings withing in the recording menu that allow you to set preferred tuner for recording if you wish but by default it will use which ever tuner is free at the time you want to record

there are settings withing in the recording menu that allow you to set preferred tuner for recording if you wish but by default it will use which ever tuner is free at the time you want to record

No I think you misunderstood. There was only 1 tuner in the "Tuner Config" Got it sorted tho it was down to a cheap USB. Used my usual one and no problem.
Thanks

Its because you have applied a skin, on mine it is like this aswell if your using a pre done backup image it weirdly removes tuner B or A. To get rid of this problem you have to re flash the Zgemma box with openvix or others backups/flashes, for this you will need to turn off the box and download the relevant backup/flash file from Updates Zgemma Star Series - Index of: home/ website and Download<unzip the file by using win.rar. Once unzipped the folder will say 'zgemma' copy that file on to a clean USB stick (Recommended 4gb or more but 1gb USB stick will work for this and format to FAT 32). plug the USB into the back of the box not the front one or it will not work then power on the box, using the on switch and as soon as you do, you must keep on pressing on the power button (this is located at the front of the box) until you see 'FLSH' appear on the box , if your successful you will see 'FLSH'. It can take around 10-15 minutes depending on the box. If you dont see FLSH turn of the box re plug USB you don't need to re download the file again just turn of box turn back on again and press the power button as many times as you

thanks i hope this work

Back