Highroller script

billy79

hi, my provider uses highroller and imports the script using epgimporter. The importer has been down for virtually a month so had no epg at all.
Can anyone help by providing a script or another idea of getting the epg back?
Thanks in advance

I used highroller,it was fine for months then problem after problem and no epg.Highroller even gave me a script but that never worked.My advice is find a new supplier .I moved supplier and bingo all good again.The best one I have seen for script is suls,take a look here
https://www.suls.co.uk/.Hope this helps

It’s the epg importer apparently according to my supplier. I’ve not had a problem until recently. I have the channels but no epg info.
I’m not good at working out the tech stuff but thanks for the link and reply

EPG importer uses custom made xml files, these are usually created by the server and you just run EPG importer which runs the xml file. It is down to the provider / server to create the files to work with EPG importer.

formandvoid has a good point with suls E2m3u2bouquet script is very good but the old version needed your provider to be on their supported list and the new version needs you to know how to set it up for your provider. BUT, even with suls, if the EPG isn't setup or is out of date on the server then suls won't make any difference.

With how fast IPTV has progressed over the last 12 months there is no reason why a provider shouldn't have a working EPG or have the ability to fix it if it stops. My EPG provider even has EPG for 95% of the VOD content right down to series info for the box sets.

The E2m3u2bouquet does not update epg anymore. I have that but issue is with epg importer. It finds 0 events for highroller.

That isn't E2m3u2bouquet, that is your provider. e2m3u... adds the files so epg importer knows where to get the epg from. If your provider hasn't got a working epg then you will get 0 events. That isn't e2m3u2bouquets fault.

Your provider saying it is EPG Importer that is rubbish as others have epg from providers so why is it only broken for your provider?

Get a test from another provider and decide from there.

Back