Horse/Greyhound Tips

The correct score bet has came up again recently for some of the live tv games, I didnt get on all, but I got tonights Burton v Forest, once again this bet is well ahead for this season, lets hope it continues.

Tonights live tv game came up aswell, Chelsea v Derby almost didnt do it, luckily I did in the end, I also took the Hearts v Hibs game too, I left the Celts game against Dundee out, still a nice profit made, I hope some of you punters have placed these correct score bets now and then.

I have noticed over the last lot of months, certain jockeys that get beat on short price or odds on favs, Ryan Moore, William Buick, Oisin Murphy, Rab Havlin, Pat Cosgrave, just to mention a few, even today , Murphy has already got beat on an odds on shot at Brighton, just like last week at the same track, he was beat on 3 short price favs, then he won the last race on an outsider, beating an odds on shot, ironically, just seen Cosgrove finishing last on a short fav in a 5 runner race, also at Brighton. I would advise any fav backing punters to steer clear from these jockeys, particularly Moore and Buick, just putting it out there as I dont think odds on favs should be beat as often as they are these days, it happens far too much, mainly at the ordinary run of the mill meetings during the week.

I have noticed over the last lot of months, certain jockeys that get beat on short price or odds on favs, Ryan Moore, William Buick, Oisin Murphy, Rab Havlin, Pat Cosgrave, just to mention a few, even today , Murphy has already got beat on an odds on shot at Brighton, just like last week at the same track, he was beat on 3 short price favs, then he won the last race on an outsider, beating an odds on shot, ironically, just seen Cosgrove finishing last on a short fav in a 5 runner race, also at Brighton. I would advise any fav backing punters to steer clear from these jockeys, particularly Moore and Buick, just putting it out there as I dont think odds on favs should be beat as often as they are these days, it happens far too much, mainly at the ordinary run of the mill meetings during the week.

I rarely bet favs mostly bet on bigger price bets you just got to sometimes look out for trainers and jockey strike rates at certain courses or even smaller yards who do well but get hit with big odds so more value but i can see were you are coming from with the favs and some jockeys.

I rarely bet favs mostly bet on bigger price bets you just got to sometimes look out for trainers and jockey strike rates at certain courses or even smaller yards who do well but get hit with big odds so more value but i can see were you are coming from with the favs and some jockeys.
Same here, not really a fav backer, but I do like to try and pick out the most likely short priced ones that are going to get turned over, each day.

Same here, not really a fav backer, but I do like to try and pick out the most likely short priced ones that are going to get turned over, each day.

yeah been quite few recently getting beat at the moment esp last night with 1/16 shot getting beat do you use any websites for looking at racing.

No mate, a friend of mine is in a facebook group that gets a few good tips now and again, yes there was some sort of con on there last night, theres no way a 1/16 should be getting beat, but if the average punter was having a bet in a race like that, then they wouldnt be taking the 1/16 shot, so you might back the winner.

do you use any websites for looking at racing.

i use one but are we aloud to post outside racing tips/pages ?

yeah i could not back a horse at that price don't know why some people do it .

am not sure if we are aloud to post outside racing tips pages wonder if anyone can say if we can or not.

Yes, we used to give and get tips on this thread, not sure about naming the website, but I am not 100 per cent sure on that one.

yeah celtic fc could mail me what website you use then save you naming it on a public forum.

grahmer67 does your friend pay for tips on facebook or is it a free tip and info.

yeah celtic fc could mail me what website you use then save you naming it on a public forum.

grahmer67 does your friend pay for tips on facebook or is it a free tip and info.
just a free group, for awhile around march/april time, it gave a few winners, but he hasnt had too many winners in the last few months, but he hasnt got too many tips in that time, I would be interested in any other tipping sites myself though.

Yeah one thing that does happen once someone starts going on a bad run people don’t like it but can’t always win one thing I don’t do is pay for anyone tips via social media so many scams nowadays.

I will keep an eye on the website that Celticfc gave us, I see two of the tips for tonight have won already Mawakib and Cardano, both decent enough prices too.

No not really, it has tipped a few winners, but not enough to make a profit, I have done a few lucky 15s from the tips, the 4 that they give together, but its better to mix them up a bit, take one from each section, might be easier to get 3 or 4 winners , instead of 2, I am gonna try it that way from tomorrow.

No not really, it has tipped a few winners, but not enough to make a profit, I have done a few lucky 15s from the tips, the 4 that they give together, but its better to mix them up a bit, take one from each section, might be easier to get 3 or 4 winners , instead of 2, I am gonna try it that way from tomorrow.

Yeah going through the race meeting in. The app and looking at what people say about all the horses in the races can help. A have just done the one horse today

I took Mubhij, paper star, Norma, Eligible in a 50p lucky 15 and a each- way treble with Sufi, Suegio and Helvetian.

A have done Sir Gordon in your paper star race good odds for trainer who has won the race last 3 year and 2 of them under the jockey

Back