1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I get Sony crime channel?

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by Elcq3797, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Elcq3797

Elcq3797 Registered

I can’t seem to get the Sony crime channel anywhere on my fire stick I already have a good iptv service with a good provider but they don’t have Sony crime. Any ideas how I can get it? Can’t even seem to find it on Kodi. Surely it shouldn’t be too hard to get I believe it’s a free view channel

2. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Download TVPlayer app onto your FireStick, it's free on the Amazon store. Apparently it has all the UK Freeview channels, so it should be in there. It is a Freeview channel.

3. Elcq3797

Elcq3797 Registered

Thanks for the advice, I’ve already tried that though I’m afraid and it’s not on there :/

4. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Get a different provider, I just checked mine and it's on there. Please don't ask for details, I don't share them....sorry.

5. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    if you have a freeview box and a TV aeriel, tune into channel 40, or channel 60 for +1
    if you have a Sat dish it's on CH 143 of Freesat
    According to the official website, you should 'get ready to expect the unexpected'

Although if you expect it, it's not unexpected, is it?

6. micah1880

micah1880 Registered

My IPTV provider has it as well.

I'd message your provider requesting it. It shouldn't be a big deal for any half decent supplier to add it.

Alternatively, if you're only on a month to month deal with them just swap to someone else.

7. Elcq3797

Elcq3797 Registered

I'm with a pretty good provider, well known. Won't mention it here but i'll give them a message see if they can add it in. My old provider which was absolutely naff had it.

micah1880 likes this.