How do I get Cross epg to work on DM800SE clone box ?

curryking

Hi everyone,

I have image gp3-dm800se-3-2-4-ramiMAHER.nfi loaded on my DM800SE clone box with an internal HDD fitted.

I have used the IPK loading tool in DCC (later versions) to load "enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-svn-306-r0_mipsel.ipk" and "enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-epgloader_1.0-r1_mipsel.ipk"

I now have cross epg in the set up menu, and have followed set up procedures, when it scans the box goes to radio with scanning graphic showing different files loading ? and reverts back to cross menu when finished, is this right ?. I can still only get the now and next epg.

Any ideas please

Configure Choose your storage device go to OpenTV providers Choose $ky Uk OpenTV (Astra2 on 28.2) Press Green/Enable then Yellow/Download

Thanks bobby123,

I had already done that but with both 28.2 and 28.4 selected, with just 28.2 selected I do get most channels to work but the epg only shows 1 program's details at a time ? ie you have to press the blue button to see what follows the current program even if it starts in 5 mins !

I dont know why it does not work as the examples suggest in the plugin crossepg downloader ? ( it gives screenshots) you can usually see what's on for the next couple of hours.

Is this how yours works too ? maybe its's the image i'm using ?

Have you tried a different image see if that's the problem

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

I havn't tried another image, it has taken me quite some time to get it running to this stage !
I don't think it's completely backed up, I have backed up some files on DCC but I would like some way of backing up the complete image with all loaded files and I've not worked out how to do that yet !

Back