How much for a good server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between £30 and £50 is the ball part figure for satellite and £60 to £80 for cable,Nearly every provider will offer monthly service

I always think this is a very open question with no definitive answer. I understand people asking just to get a general idea so they can work out their budgets and work out if they are being overcharged, but at the end of the day the price is irrelevant.
You can get a cheap line that is brilliant, you can can get an expensive line this is a pile of crap.
Just keep trying test lines and find the best one for your needs by watching the channels you are likely to be watching.
If you don't think they are great, try some more test lines.
There is nothing wrong with keep asking until you find one you are happy with.
Also the more pm's you get regarding test lines, the more you will personally be able to work out what is the current going rate.
Someone that bought their line 12 months ago, is probably paying more than someone that bought it yesterday. So asking what people are paying is going to vary vastly.

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-server-satellite-november-december-only.html

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't pay £10 a month and I've not seen any supplier as of yet offer monthly, I've seen quite a few offer 3 months and they range from £10-£15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pay £4.80 ($6) a month and my supplier is rock solid.. I also have 2 £10 a year subscriptions just to give myself a couple of backups but i've never needed them.

Thesupplier isnt from this forum though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back