How to change the Channel over

donna!

I have managed to set my zgemma so that I can watch it upstairs in
My bedroom does anyone know a way of changing over the Channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean its connected to a TV downstairs and a second tv upstairs , in what way is it connected,

Yes the zgemma box is downstairs and is connected to a TV upstairs with an rf modulator but I can't change the channel over. Yes I do have a smart phone.

iOS telly'mote
Android dream EPG prem

There is plenty to pick from, these are what I use
You also need a wifi connection

Press the green button to open the plugin browser on your Zgemma and look for Open Webif.
If it is not already installed, press the green button to go to the list of available plugins, expand the extensions section and scroll down to the Open Webif plugin. Install it.
Exit back to normal TV display.
Press the green button again to open the plugin browser and you should see Open Webif.
Open the configuration popup and click on the enable option to enable it. All other options will probably be OK at their defaults.
Access you wifi router management and look for the ip address assigned to your Zgemma. Set this to a static address if you can.
Open a web browser on your phone or tablet or pc, and enter your Zgemmas ip address into the address bar.
This should open Webif in your browser and give you access to all the channels on your Zgemma and a number of other functions.
You can select the TV channel that you want and your Zgemma will switch to that channel.

Hope that I have described everything correctly, but I have not got access to mine at present. I will check later.

OMG!! I can't thank you enough all working now :-) I can't believe I can finally watch all my programs upstairs now [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

You're welcome. Just make sure to set your Zgemmas ip address to stactic if you can otherwise if you switch it off and back on your router make assign a different ip if it is being assigned as DHCP. This would mean that you would need to estabish what it is and input that into your web browser. If the ip is static you can save it into your web browser favouites and set up a short cut on your phone or tablet home page.

If you are using Android, a useful app available from the Play store is Fing. This will scan your wifi network and produce a list of all devices connected to the network and their curren ip addresses.

Back