how to change vix wos splash screen (not bootlogo.mvi) to have as my own picture ?

Hi there,

Is there a way to get rid of vix world of satellite splash screen to have my own picture?

I have cloud ibox 2 + se

I have managed to change bootlogo.mvi but cannot get rid of vix splash screen

Please help

Thanks

you need to change the splash_cfe_auto.bin. Its is a bmp file. make your own splash_cfe_bin.auto file. Then you have to flash only this file like an image. After flashing the file you have your own splash screen. Make sure it is the only file on the usb.

Got this from another site and people confirm that it works but never tried it myself and would recommend doing a fill backup before trying anything

you need to change the splash_cfe_auto.bin. Its is a bmp file. make your own splash_cfe_bin.auto file. Then you have to flash only this file like an image. After flashing the file you have your own splash screen. Make sure it is the only file on the usb.

Got this from another site and people confirm that it works but never tried it myself and would recommend doing a fill backup before trying anything

Could it be entered into the flash folder when flashing?

I know this is a very old thread, but it has just solved my vix splash screen headache....It does indeed work!

For my solo2 I simply created the following file structure on to a usb stick:

Snip20160829_1.png

Renaming my chosen .jpg file to splash_cfe_auto.bin (note extension change from .jpg to .bin).

Flash as usual and your boot splash screen will be finally updated with your own.

HTH

Back