How to check for cccam

Hello guys, I have a friend in need. I currently use zgemma box myself and know how to install and check cccam etc.
My friend has a open box v8 and the subscription he has is very poor. I would like to get him the same sub as me as I know it's good but how can I check what type of line he has and delete it?

Thankyou
Anthony

Go into network local settings then ccamds set up if it's a c it will be in cccam client set up or N is Mgcamd plug setup

it doesn't really matter what he has now if you plan to change it. im sure your supplier can set it so it works for you

Ok, it was just I was worried if he was going to being running 2 lines at once if I got him a cline and he already had a nline. Another guestion I have is that he lives in south of Ireland, do I need to buy him a different sub for sly Ireland?

No all good can get same setup just different bouquets needed that's all..... as for the line once in. You can just delete the old 1 off. No messing with what's running

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help meatball.
I just not that clued in much with open box. I have mastered the zgemma boxes. So just buy same line as me and setup bouquets for sly IRL yeh ? I was also looking to use the sly skin I have on his box but looked up youtube. No luck yet

Openbox is a bare minimum so watch TV and be happy kind of thing. No skins or special duty available

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back