1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to check for cccam

Discussion in 'Openbox Satellite' started by Anthonypower, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Anthonypower

Anthonypower Member

Hello guys, I have a friend in need. I currently use zgemma box myself and know how to install and check cccam etc.
    My friend has a open box v8 and the subscription he has is very poor. I would like to get him the same sub as me as I know it's good but how can I check what type of line he has and delete it?

Thankyou
    Anthony

2. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Go into network local settings then ccamds set up if it's a c it will be in cccam client set up or N is Mgcamd plug setup

3. meatball1987

meatball1987 Forum Supporter

it doesn't really matter what he has now if you plan to change it. im sure your supplier can set it so it works for you

4. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Yeah meatball is right whatever type he gets wont matter as long as he gets from same seller as you

5. Anthonypower

Anthonypower Member

Ok, it was just I was worried if he was going to being running 2 lines at once if I got him a cline and he already had a nline. Another guestion I have is that he lives in south of Ireland, do I need to buy him a different sub for sly Ireland?

6. meatball1987

No all good can get same setup just different bouquets needed that's all..... as for the line once in. You can just delete the old 1 off. No messing with what's running

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. Anthonypower

Anthonypower Member

Thanks for your help meatball.
    I just not that clued in much with open box. I have mastered the zgemma boxes. So just buy same line as me and setup bouquets for sly IRL yeh ? I was also looking to use the sly skin I have on his box but looked up youtube. No luck yet

8. meatball1987

Openbox is a bare minimum so watch TV and be happy kind of thing. No skins or special duty available

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk