how to convert usb to fat32

having to reinstall wooshbuild for zgemma box and to remove the old software i had to convert back to normal to delete everything on the usb, now im struggling to convert it back to fat32, ive tried using the cmd way but it sayd failed because the device is too big, ive tried download a software but my security on the laptop wont allow it to work, how can i convert it? ive done it once before but that was over a year ago now i cant remember how i did it.

You can re-format a usb stick to FAT32 by plugging it into your pc/laptop--go to files and locate the usb [normally shown as E drive---right click on mouse--scroll down to format then left click and follow instructions.
You can only format upto 32gb stick in this method.
Reaper.

Yes, but recent versions of Windows will not let you do so without help, as they only options they offer for a memory stick of that size are NTFS and ExFAT. Windows 7 was the last one to offer FAT32 as a partition type on large memory sticks.

To format a 64 GB USB stick or flash memory card as FAT 32 using Windows 8.x or 10, you need to use one of the third party utilities.

I once formatted a 1 Seagate hard drive with a utility that willo has posted in resources, think it might be called Boutice or something similar

So could someone enlighten me on the above please?
I have a 64gb USB, i can't do a thing with it and i know it worked, can't format it, can't use it, can't partition it?
It's viewable in "This PC" yet shows up slightly different on a second attempt (Pics attached) followed by a windows error (Pic attached) but Bootice dosen't see it? Only my 3 Hard Drives installed in my PC are available in Bootice, anyone got any ideas or is this USB 64gb for the bin?
Any Help Would be greatly appreciated (y)

Attachments

• 20200426_124235.jpg
    20200426_124235.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200426_124910.jpg
    20200426_124910.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20200426_125117.jpg
    20200426_125117.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20200426_124857.jpg
    20200426_124857.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
Madness? Just showed up in Disk Manager, and was allowed to format it, but, i have tried this numerous times with out success, so i'm not sure how i have managed that?
Thank you for replying, if i experience anything else i'll let you know, just felt it was a shame that i haven't been able to use it, whats the best format to have on it NTFS Or exfat, was going to either put it in my CCTV Dvr or use it on PC for transferring files?

Back