How to Determine the best Trial out of Trials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I signed up to a trial over the last weekend in the UK and I had issues with the trial such as buffering/freezing like 2 out of every 3 channels as well as some channel categories not working from the start. I wont mention the name of the provider however the provider has TK veteran status as advised to me by members here. The provider advised I need a vpn to get rid of the issues. Is it true that a VPN will reduce buffering/freezing and get all the channel categories to work? If some channels work and some channels nothing works and some channels there's buffering/freezing and some channels working smoothly then does this indicate that my ISP is causing this issue hence a VPN is required?

I did message the provider the issues and after messaging the issues were mostly fixed. Does this indicate that the provider can resolve issues with a click or touch of a button from their end?

I understand the best time to test out the trial in the UK is weekends as that is usually the peak time for iptv. However which UK channels is best to test out in the weekends at what times so I can filter out and keep the good providers?

Are the following iptv statements true or false?

- The more subscribers the provider has then the more network stress there is on the provider server causing issues? If true then best to go for a provider that has less subscribers?

- Most providers are sub-letting servers to resell an iptv service meaning they don't own the server and instead renting it out from bigger iptv providers above them or from the bigger cloud names in the market like for example AWS amazon web services and other big companies who actually own the servers. If true then its best to rent directly from a provider who actually owns the server to avoid network bottlenecks/limitations/latency? How do I know whether an iptv provider is a reseller or actually own the server? Who are the few biggest iptv providers that hundreds of smaller iptv resellers that branch off of them?

Thanks,

1.) Yes, you should use a VPN if asked because it can make a significant difference.
2.) I'm not from the UK, but if you like sports, trial TNT or Sky Sports across the different providers comparing fps, stream quality.
3.) Can't discuss specific providers but do your due diligence and refer to the guidelines such as sticking with TK Vets and monitoring their contributions.

You had a lot of valuable feedback in your last thread, Advice before Submitting Request. I read through it and the same posts still apply.

1.) Yes, you should use a VPN if asked because it can make a significant difference.
2.) I'm not from the UK, but if you like sports, trial TNT or Sky Sports across the different providers comparing fps, stream quality.
3.) Can't discuss specific providers but do your due diligence and refer to the guidelines such as sticking with TK Vets and monitoring their contributions.

You had a lot of valuable feedback in your last thread, Advice before Submitting Request. I read through it and the same posts still apply.

Hi yes that thread is closed by the mods even though I didn't violate the forum rules by requesting any iptv service provider on there otherwise I would have continued on that thread instead of creating this new thread you know what I mean.

Okay a VPN can make a significant difference you mentioned, so to confirm a vpn can reduce buffering/freezing and it is the ISP that are causing these issues as also mentioned above?

Yes my Due Diligence now is to to filter out iptv resellers who are renting the servers from big names above them instead of owning the servers. How do I find out about this?

Yes as advised in the my thread you linked, I have submitted my request and received a free trial and from the free trial brought up more questions I have above before I invest into subscribing.

Okay in regards to TK Vets, for customer after sales support from them. which platforms or social platforms is more legit and which ones to avoid, is it Telegram or Discord or their own dedicated website or the usual social media platforms?

With your help it can help reduce the chances of being scammed. I cannot afford 1 month subs as they are more expensive so I like to subscribe to a longer term sub but I need to do Due Diligence like you advised before I subscribe to longer term.

If your using the sub for sports events and it starts buffering that means lots of people are trying to watch it at the same time and servers can’t handle it or it’s probably your isp therefore u need to try vpn.

Hi yes that thread is closed by the mods even though I didn't violate the forum rules by requesting any iptv service provider on there otherwise I would have continued on that thread instead of creating this new thread you know what I mean.

Okay a VPN can make a significant difference you mentioned, so to confirm a vpn can reduce buffering/freezing and it is the ISP that are causing these issues as also mentioned above?

Yes my Due Diligence now is to to filter out iptv resellers who are renting the servers from big names above them instead of owning the servers. How do I find out about this?

Yes as advised in the my thread you linked, I have submitted my request and received a free trial and from the free trial brought up more questions I have above before I invest into subscribing.

Okay in regards to TK Vets, for customer after sales support from them. which platforms or social platforms is more legit and which ones to avoid, is it Telegram or Discord or their own dedicated website or the usual social media platforms?

With your help it can help reduce the chances of being scammed. I cannot afford 1 month subs as they are more expensive so I like to subscribe to a longer term sub but I need to do Due Diligence like you advised before I subscribe to longer term.
Nobody is going to tell you if they own the server and I would imagine that most on here are resellers anyway.
Taking a longer subscription might be cheaper, but there is more risk involved.
It’s your choice which I doubt you’re going to make anytime soon lol

Last edited:
Hi,

I signed up to a trial over the last weekend in the UK and I had issues with the trial such as buffering/freezing like 2 out of every 3 channels as well as some channel categories not working from the start. I wont mention the name of the provider however the provider has TK veteran status as advised to me by members here. The provider advised I need a vpn to get rid of the issues. Is it true that a VPN will reduce buffering/freezing and get all the channel categories to work? If some channels work and some channels nothing works and some channels there's buffering/freezing and some channels working smoothly then does this indicate that my ISP is causing this issue hence a VPN is required?

I did message the provider the issues and after messaging the issues were mostly fixed. Does this indicate that the provider can resolve issues with a click or touch of a button from their end?

I understand the best time to test out the trial in the UK is weekends as that is usually the peak time for iptv. However which UK channels is best to test out in the weekends at what times so I can filter out and keep the good providers?

Are the following iptv statements true or false?

- The more subscribers the provider has then the more network stress there is on the provider server causing issues? If true then best to go for a provider that has less subscribers?

- Most providers are sub-letting servers to resell an iptv service meaning they don't own the server and instead renting it out from bigger iptv providers above them or from the bigger cloud names in the market like for example AWS amazon web services and other big companies who actually own the servers. If true then its best to rent directly from a provider who actually owns the server to avoid network bottlenecks/limitations/latency? How do I know whether an iptv provider is a reseller or actually own the server? Who are the few biggest iptv providers that hundreds of smaller iptv resellers that branch off of them?

Thanks,
Reading this makes me think of the Dunning Kruger effect!

The last statement about servers being hosted by AWS or other cloud providers is laughable. I'm in no way invested in any IPTV setup or supply, but if I was, I certainly would not be running anything on servers in AWS. There's a sure fire way of getting a knock at your door with a search warrant.

@very_452001 - try different providers and make your own mind up about the quality and reliability. There are a lot of suppliers on here. If you don't like one, try another. You are making this WAY harder and complicated that it needs to be. From all your posts it seems that this is the way you operate.

Going around and around again this new thread like the old one.

Your never going to find a server owner they rarely do their own dirty work.

Make your own mind up from trials no one can do it for you.

Just take out a month, if it not for you move on to the next.

If your using the sub for sports events and it starts buffering that means lots of people are trying to watch it at the same time and servers can’t handle it or it’s probably your isp therefore u need to try vpn.

I'm curious to know how does a VPN improve your native ISP connection speed or the network connection between you and your provider as I cant make sense of this hence the question lol. So when you say isp that is causing the buffering/freezing, the isp intentionally targeting the popular iptv sport channels only to cause them to buffer freeze?

Nobody is going to tell you if they own the server and I would imagine that most on here are resellers anyway.
Taking a longer subscription might be cheaper, but there is more risk involved.
It’s your choice which I doubt you’re going to make anytime soon lol

I can make that choice sooner if you can help me with my due diligence on how do I determine which providers are resellers of iptv or not or can you please advise who are the main iptv players companies in the iptv market that most resellers branch from?

Reading this makes me think of the Dunning Kruger effect!

The last statement about servers being hosted by AWS or other cloud providers is laughable. I'm in no way invested in any IPTV setup or supply, but if I was, I certainly would not be running anything on servers in AWS. There's a sure fire way of getting a knock at your door with a search warrant.

@very_452001 - try different providers and make your own mind up about the quality and reliability. There are a lot of suppliers on here. If you don't like one, try another. You are making this WAY harder and complicated that it needs to be. From all your posts it seems that this is the way you operate.

I was just using AWS as an example, I didn't say AWS is used in the unverified IPTV market. AWS is a popular server provider hence gave that example for readers reading this page for better understanding. No not making it complicated, just preventing of being scammed you know what I mean and I am sure I am providing value to people who are new to iptv who thinking of joining and reading my posts, will hopefully not be scammed too from reading our advice.

Why would you be fixated on using a server owner? they have got enough to do keeping the servers going correctly they would not have time to deal with indeviduals.
A reseller can deal with you much better has will have a bit more time.

I can make that choice sooner if you can help me with my due diligence on how do I determine which providers are resellers of iptv or not or can you please advise who are the main iptv players companies in the iptv market that most resellers branch from?
Mate you are treating this like it's a legitimate retail business where people pay tax on their earnings and are VAT registered. You do realise what is going on here is not legal?

You seem so concerned about reviews/quality and questioning the infrastructure and setup. IMO you should just sign up to Sky, Virgin, etc. They will provide you with the service you expect and have official reviews and support. Seems like you want the gold service and they will provide this for you

Even if I did have that information.
I wouldn’t be allowed to share it on here.
They are not going to make their self known either.
Just take the trials and pick one that suits your needs.
I’m getting off this roundabout now, cause you’re making me feel dizzy 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes, a VPN in some circumstances can reduce playback errors, lag, and create a smoother experience than without one. I've had my ISP block a source I used through a VPN and then once I connected to another country everything was back in order.

Everyone's money situation is different, but I'd never sub long term without trialing up to 60 days preferably in peak sports seasons like EPL, NFL, NHL. Eventually, everyone gets burned with a provider biting the dust. Better to be out 15 bucks then 100, right? You can do your due diligence through trialing with TK Vets and those with a community presence because you will have better communication and protection on the site should you need help.

You'll never filter re-sellers because nearly every contact you meet is a re-seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back