how to install mgcamm 1.35a vix image

on vix download plugins via remote--------softcams - chose and install then box reboots,dont forget to activate and start.

Have u just got the details or have u a line that ends in 01 02 03 04 ........ 14?
Or better do you have a CCcam.cfg file?

Ok. Just create a new txt document in windows. Enter the line in there. Starting with N: and ending in 14.
Then rename the file from "New Text Document.txt" to "CCcam.cfg". Then send the file to /etc folder on box using ftp.

Then make sure u have plugin cccam installed, autostarted, and started before rebooting.

Last edited:
Pc/laptop : create and rename to CCcam.cfg somewhere on ur desktop.

Using an ftp program send CCcam.cfg to the folder "etc" on box.

Alls good dude. lol First time at this stuffs a pain :)

one of the best guides written which i do not read enough of is this from wos.you want to download pdf manual to pc(y)
Code:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/

that was written to cover all enigma2 receivers genuine models,dont understand the vix blacked out bit?

that was written to cover all enigma2 receivers genuine models,dont understand the vix blacked out bit?

When I download the pdf I get large sections of text that are covered by a large bold black font saying 'ViX' diagonally on each page. Some of it I can work out but lots I don't get. Sorry.

When I download the pdf I get large sections of text that are covered by a large bold black font saying 'ViX' diagonally on each page. Some of it I can work out but lots I don't get. Sorry.

Surely there must be an easier way to get a step by step info guide on how to add subscription to a Cloud ibox 2 +

i had black blocks on pc trying to run things ,it was a firefox issue as when mouse hovers over text it would vanish and reappear 10 secs later but could not scroll,try other browser as i downloaded it from my link and worked.

there are a number of guides which basically go the same way only difference is what line you use and what cam is loaded,generally nline with mgcamd and newcamd list to var/keys by ftp program like filezilla,cline with cccam to /etc by ftp with filezilla and edit your files there and put your line details in and save .

Hi, I was hoping for some help please? I have the IBox3 and have entered my sat line using this excellent guide but how do I also add a 2nd line for cable? Thanks in advance

Back