how to install mgcamm 1.35a vix image

vu solo+ using vix when I goto pluging and click download I get nothing so I can not even instal a cam ?? any ideas or is the box no good or needs factory reset ? thanks for any help

if using vix image much easier now,i flashed my box then downloaded plugins from the menu with remote look for softcams, nline use mgcamd 1.35a and select that,it will load to box and reboot.
if using filezilla 2 files needed to be added to VAR/KEYS mgconfig and newcamd list from pc and handier if you had a folder on your desktop [ SOLO ] was my box and 2 files are stored there in case i do a boo boo lol.
i only have those 2 listings in there and you will need to setup cam via vix blue button to be active and autostart.

cccam is done the same but your files i think go to etc folder???

you need to check first on wos condition on updates red amber or green ,if green on box allow=software update settings-allow unstable updates -yes green button ok,restart box.
that should allow plugins to download and choose mg 1.38,if using an nline

Ok got it goto plugins hit green button it said please wait getting plugins then went black so i´m just leaving that to see if it finds any I hope that right thanks for the help.

Ok got it goto plugins hit green button it said please wait getting plugins then went black so i´m just leaving that to see if it finds any I hope that right thanks for the help.

If plugins isnt working for you download tspanel on pc. Install to box and use it to gather plugins.

Hi guys. I changed the image to the latest download with safe mgcamd . I changed the newcamd list and saved in var/keys with mg_cfg also placed there. Now everything is black screen. I checked network and Rte player was working and also my line is good as is working on my f5s. Anyone any ideas? I'm thinking of using Mgcamd 1.38 , if I do do I need a different mg_cfg file? If I do does anyone have the new up to date file I need.
Thanks

this thread is for mgcamm n-lines c-lines go in var/etc and you use Cccam 2.13 or newer

it is now recomended with the new zeus image to use mgcamm 1.35a i have provided all the files you will need. you will need the following programms installed on your pc
Filezilla or any other ftp client
notepad++
winrar to unzip file
1. the first thing you need to do is install mgcamm 1.35a to your box so using filezilla place the mgcamm 1.35a ipk file into your tmp folder
2. then goto manage local extentions on your sat box and install the ipk file (let the box reeboot
3. using filezilla place the mg_cfg file into var/keys
4. open the newcamd list and edit line 5 with the details of your n-line leave the bit that says cws = and the bit that says server 1 (make sure you save when you have put in your details)
5. place the above file in point 4 to var/keys
6 then go to softcam/ci on your sat box and start the camm also you are best to tick enable on startup
7 you are done

zeus is long gone as we speak apollo 113 now lol and multi receivers are to use 1.38 for nlines or 2.3.0 for clines.

Mgcamd 1.35 still works for me on diff boxs and new modified vix too but sure its a good idea to keep up to date like cacti says

bug was found with the cams as when viewing and recording would not clear so people had to update cams for it to work,i had 1.35 on my box and not had problems but i always got my downloads from wos- where did you get your extras could have been the issue?

mgcamm 1.38 has known issues it is best to stay on 1.35 for now. al downloads I supply are from WOS.

Thanks for the tutorial

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ----------

looking to do this on my ibox2, is there a restriction on downloading the file attachment? only just joined but doesnt want to let me download it unfortunately

using pli image but the file when downloaded go,s to usr/keys and i have put the details in and started the mgcam and still not clearing but cccam works fine

---------- Post Merged at 05:18 PM ----------

can anyone load a newcamd file or mg cam file with there details axed out as can not get this cam going at all only cccam any help is much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ----------

can people tell me even another cam to use apart from cccam as i do know that it has a 8 second freeze from a oscam server and using cccam on the box

Back