How to iptv

hi lads my Zgemma h2s bricked the other day so I loaded whooshbuild on my other Zgemma sorted the sly line through Zgemma I got some channels on how do I put the iptv file on it on been told I can do it through dream explorer is that right I’m not much good on the tech side sorry if it’s posted in the wrong place cheers for any info

Thanks for the reply mate adding iptv service for live I’ve got a supplier I used xtream editor to get my channels down but I’m missing loads only really got sly movies sly sports and freesat so I’m thinking I’m missing some kind of app or do I just do a fresh install and reflash not to clever on this tech stuff I’ve got none of the series links like game of thrones and thing

Last edited:
Well the xtream plugin just connects to your IPTV providers server, the channels are dependant on your provider. I would however been surprised if you only have sports and movies, but it is possible.

Most IPTV providers provide hundreds of channels such as all of the Sky channels and then European channels which include a massive selection of sports, USA sports and channels and then topped off with Video on demand films and box sets.

Like I say though, the content depends on the IPTV provider and not the xtreamTV plugin. Contact your provider and see what content you should be getting. If you are getting some channels in xtreamTV then your box doesn't need flashing as it won't change anything.

Cheers woosh I now my providers having a few problems at the moment I’ve got no European no USA And no box sets I will get in touch with my provider in a couple of days let them sort there problems out first thought it might of been me messing with my setting thanks for that and by the way your WooshBuild is bob on this group is bob on aswell very helpful keep up the good work

When you first open the plugin, you should see all of the available categories. These have come directly from the server and are always refreshed when you open the plugin. Whatever you see in that list is what is available. It doesn't mean there are any channels in them though lol.

Tech Kings is probably the most helpful forum there is.

Any support available to add my server line to xtream editor plugin. Currently have smart IPTV on fire stick and want to transfer it to my box. My provider apparently doesn’t know how...any help much appreciated. I have a zgemma h2s box with Wooshbuild Infinity on it.

Thanks in advance

Back