How to protect visitors of my website from Pipeschannels,com [a redirect Virus]

Hi Guys, hope u are doing fine. I have noticed unusual clicks on my website Traffic report regarding an internal link that refers to one of the Moroccan eCommerce websites, but the problem is I didn't implement that link within any post on my site. look at the screenshot.

MSVmXEX.png

Since I worry about my site and visitors security, I did some research and i found that Pipeschannels,com redirect is usually caused by adware installed on the computer. These adware programs are bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet.

Once this malicious program is installed, whenever you will browse the Internet, unwanted advertisements will pop-up on web pages that you visit [This is what happened today with two of my website visitors]. as stated on malwaretips,com

These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, all so the adware publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue. This is totally against the Terms of use of AdSense, that's why I removed the ad units from my site until i find a solution to this issue.

What should I do to prevent such activity on my website?
To whom should i report such activity? knowing that the virus redirect is installed on the visitor's computer.

my website http://www.technicalforweb.com

Kind Regards!!

Back