How to see my line on the box.

Hello, I hope im posting in the correct section. Im about to reflash my box but unfortunately don't know the ccam line. Is there anyway I can see it to make a note of for after flash please ?

There is probably an easier way ...but if you have dream explorer open that up go to usr and then keys you can also do a back up on a usb and reinstall or use filezilla to view it

If it's not listed you can install it from plugins/extensions. I use filezilla to connect to box instead and navigate to usr/keys find Cccam.cfg file right click on it and download to desktop that way I have a back up on pc if box goes haywire.

If it's not listed you can install it from plugins/extensions. I use filezilla to connect to box instead and navigate to usr/keys find Cccam.cfg file right click on it and download to desktop that way I have a back up on pc if box goes haywire.
Thanks a lot mate, I will give that a go when I get a min. Cheers.

you will need your ip address from your box ; press blue ,scroll down to network ,then flick across page to network interface press ok and it will be there

When you first open filezilla it should look similar to thisfirstopen.png enter ip address of receiver in top left box which says host then in the next box which says username write root leave password and port blank and click quick connect. In the larger box at bottom left is where you are on pc. In bottom right larger box is where you are on receiver should look similar to thisconnected.png look for folder in right hand side called usr and double click to open then look for keys folder and double click to open that. Find Cccam.cfg file and right click it and ask to download, this will download to whichever location you have open in bottom left pane

When you first open filezilla it should look similar to thisView attachment 31259 enter ip address of receiver in top left box which says host then in the next box which says username write root leave password and port blank and click quick connect. In the larger box at bottom left is where you are on pc. In bottom right larger box is where you are on receiver should look similar to thisView attachment 31261 look for folder in right hand side called usr and double click to open then look for keys folder and double click to open that. Find Cccam.cfg file and right click it and ask to download, this will download to whichever location you have open in bottom left pane
Thanks but it won't download. Is it client 3.30.0?

Yes you need the client version of filezilla can't tell you which version though as I use linux not windows.

Just had a look at the filezilla website and it is version 3.30.0 just make sure you click on the little windows flag symbol for 64bit or 32 bit whichever you need.

You need the newcamd.list that will give you your line, also keep the mg.cfg file it will come in handy.

Back