How to set up iptv on zgemma h2s

Cortina

Hi,
would anyone have any advice on setting up iptv on a zgemma h2s so I can use any supplier of my choice, I lost all the Sat-sly channels some time back and was told I cant get them back on a H2s in Ireland via satilite , I then used the "AddIPTV plugin " for iptv, on the H2s with wooshbuild, which was great, but I was also told I was limited to certain suppliers of iptv, so I resigned the h2s to the dusty drawer, and got a mag349 from a friend, very reasonable price all in for 12 months, but no "pause, record ect", it works ok , not as good as Whooshbuild on the zgemma though.
Now my young fella wants tv in his room, (yes ! he has come to that age !) so my question is, can I dust off the H2s , which has wooshbuild on it and install another plugin to bring it back to life for IPTV, using any supplier.
thanks.
C.

Yes, but make sure open atv 6.2 is on your box and wooshbuild infinity, then you can download an iptv plug in to run your iptv.

No good you need open atv 6.2 and then infinity, you can do an online flash for your open atv 6.2, then you will need to use your pc/laptop to put infinity on, check out the 1st page of the whooshbuild infinity thread. To flash online, press blue button, fjash online local, then green button, find the latest open atv, i think its the 3rd one down ending in 10, you may flash 6.3 via the blue button if you like.

To flash online, press blue button, fjash online local, then green button, find the latest open atv, i think its the 3rd one down ending in 10, you may flash 6.3 via the blue button if you like.
Blue button just gives me the "plugin browser"

I need to search& read a lot more I think!

Back