How to update Krytview A750

ok so if you go into the menu and you ask for a weather or traffic update do you get that ?

no when i prees ok for the city to know the whther info its trying but in the end its say no infrmation availble evn for the trafic its say same?

ok first off is there any lights working on the Iconnect ?? and how many

do you have another ethernet cable you can try, and when was the last time your box actually worked, did you buy this second hand or new ?

im sory im new for that box the box was sacnd hand wasnt working deu to update where is the lights have to be is front or on the back of the box sory?

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

ihave ather Etehrnet cable idid us it but same:(

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

ory im connectin Etehrnet cable to the box from rear rs 232 withe line connecter and realy im not sure wat meen i conecter but ithing is the one wich have to connect the direct cable from internet line ?

is there two pieces of the box you need the Iconn module and the box the module connects to the box where the com port r232 connects to and you plug the ethernet cable into the module, not sure if you even have this /

ssssory idont think ihave the Iconn module because when ibuout the box he say idont have the i connecter so do ihave to buy that and wer ican buy it pls im look stupd but inever have kv box befor?

m8 you are wasting your time with that box, the iconn is the same price as you paid for the box, and i would say you wont get one anyway, cut your losses and buy yourself another box this time get the A780sd box or the A850hd which has the inbuilt lan connection.

ok thank you very much for ur help u are so kind many thanks

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but a little bit of homework before buying things is what everyone needs to do, the reason the last guy got shut of that box is because the module was not with it, and they knew the box would not work without it.

Back