Htv glitching

cowen1000

Weird problem..

For some reason on Virmin, HTV Wales HD (channel 103) pauses a lot. All other channels work perfect so I know my line and internet is fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Ive tried 2 images. Biohead and dsayers. Both do the same.

Last edited:
I have had the same problem with HTV Wales, tried a new line provider then had problems with BBC Wales :-( so I'm currently looking for a new line provider hoping to over come my problems.

I have had the same problem with HTV Wales, tried a new line provider then had problems with BBC Wales :-( so I'm currently looking for a new line provider hoping to over come my problems.

I can't see it being down to line as all other channels work perfect.

i take it your on cable,all connections tight and good and splitter is of correct one to use for cable?

Ye on cable, checked all connections and I use an original virgin splitter next the my router, 1 of my line providers gave me a 24 hr trial and I had several glitchy channels and the supplier was well recommended so I 'am still on the look out for a good line provider for the area

i take it your on cable,all connections tight and good and splitter is of correct one to use for cable?

Everything is spot on. Cable is direct, not split. All premium channels etc work perfect. Its just channel 103 (HTV Wales HD) that glitches.

Back