I need help please with my H.2H.

Jason, i think there may be an issue with the H2H and Ipab image, I think that is Openatv, (please correct me if wrong). running VM only. i am getting a box back today to check from a mate..
it was working fine and he has lost all channels and cannot retrieve them..
i have a H2H running slyk and VM and it works pretty much flawlessly, will check back in tonight to see how you're getting on.
i am gonna try a copying my box details to his and/or try a different image.

Thanks for you advise, Yes its Openatv and on VM only, I will very soon want to run both sky & vm but just waiting for my quad LNB to arrive as the dish is already connected to the openbox in the bedroom. It was on Vix when I got it but the channels was locked so tried to reinstall Vix but I must have had a sky only download as it would not find any channels on a VM scan so that's the only reason I'm trying Openatv.

Jason

Jason, i think there may be an issue with the H2H and Ipab image, I think that is Openatv, (please correct me if wrong). running VM only. i am getting a box back today to check from a mate..
it was working fine and he has lost all channels and cannot retrieve them..
i have a H2H running slyk and VM and it works pretty much flawlessly, will check back in tonight to see how you're getting on.
i am gonna try a copying my box details to his and/or try a different image.

Thanks for you advise, Yes its Openatv and on VM only, I will very soon want to run both sky & vm but just waiting for my quad LNB to arrive as the dish is already connected to the openbox in the bedroom. It was on Vix when I got it but the channels was locked so tried to reinstall Vix but I must have had a sky only download as it would not find any channels on a VM scan so that's the only reason I'm trying Openatv.

Jason

Have you downloaded autobouuetsmaker so you can add your net id and set provider to vm? if using a sat build none of this will be there

I've downloaded this and followed your instructions

INSTALLING THE SOFTCAM
If you have installed OpenATV, there is no longer a Softcam Manager installed as default. I have included the softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk which will then enable the softcam section in plugin downloads. (put the ipk file on a USB stick and insert into the front USB port and follow the onscreen instructions). Go to plugins and download CCcam 2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38r1

But when I follow the next part (Using left/right button select: mgcamd_138r1 for N Lines. CCcam 2.3.0 for C Lines)

CCcam is not coming up to select it and its not in the plugins any longer to re-download it

Any suggestions ??

i have 30 mins spare if you have teamvier i can look at you configs
pm if you want me to look now

Back