i need help

i have bought this box from ebay
Zgemma H2S
i was hoping to be able to get all channels like sports and movies, but my friend told me i got the wrong box, he says i need to get a cable box to get virgin on it that sky doesnt work anymore

please advise thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i have bought this box from ebay

Original ZGEMMA H.2S 2018 DUAL CORE SATELLITE RECEIVER DVB-S2

i was hoping to be able to get all channels like sports and movies, but my friend told me i got the wrong box, he says i need to get a cable box to get virgin on it that sky doesnt work anymore

please advise thanks

Your friend is correct, h2s runs on a sat dish but there's been no sky channels on sat for 2 years, bt sports etc still work and about a hundred others
Cable still has all the channels

It will be fine with an IPTV subscription.Even with the cable version,you will still need a sub,its not free plug and play,plus there no HD channels on the cable lines anymore,so keep the box and get a iptv sub

ALL the HD channels still work fine on cable except 8 skysports HD channels
All BT Sports are in HD as are two Skysports channels, and all the other HD channels have always worked

As said above your current box is fine for Satellite or Iptv or change your box for one with a cable tuner and get cable.

Just one other thing, as I notice your username has "mc" in it, if you are in the ROI. then you may forget about cable
as its nearly impossible to get a working/good Virgin line for the ROI.

Just one other thing, as I notice your username has "mc" in it, if you are in the ROI. then you may forget about cable

Mine hasn't, and I'm on the ROI LMAO

Also, at a guess, the 1888 refers to Celtic, so my guess is Scotland.

Mine hasn't, and I'm on the ROI LMAO

Also, at a guess, the 1888 refers to Celtic, so my guess is Scotland.

I'd say you're right.
As I was writing it, I was thinking "mc" could well be Scottish, even though I don't get the 1888 reference.

Never has my breath been so bated waiting for confirmation. :):)

The Celtic Football Club are a professional football club based in Glasgow, Scotland, which ... On 28 May 1888, Celtic played their first official match against Rangers and won 5–2 in what was described as a "friendly encounter".

sorry not been able to get online last few days, thanks for all the reply, i have sent that box back to seller aand will look for the correct box if anyone can recomend one that would be great :)
yes im scottish celtic supporter lol

Back