ibox 2 plus made in korea

mynydd

Hi I have just purchased a cloud ibox 2 + for my cousin , I would like to change the image which came pre installed with the box from pli 3.0 to Vix Apollo 041 01/10/2014 or Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 However I have read in various forums that if the rear of the box is stamped with " Made In Korea" problems can arise . Can anyone help me with this issue?, as I do not want to cause any damage to the box. The kernel version is 3.6.0 .

I would suggest flashing via rs232 with J-CFE 0.5 then you can flash an image over the same connection which I recommend egami

There is a post from a while back that links to images for those but it would be hard to find. Try google dude.
Unsure if it would take a real 2+ image.

I have an image made for the made in Korea box with sky skin and plugins all updated if you want it I have a back up made openpli 4.0

Hi jack, any chance i can have that image link please, i have a cloud 2 plus wqith made in korea on, and it wont take any firmware, ive tried all the usual ones,and all my back up images and nothing will even flash, ive tried the renames , but dont want to flash bootloader in case of brick. Cheers

Anyone know what ibox version I have? Its stuck on blue light, it won't boot and has made in Korea on the back. I opened it up and I can't see any clear markings to see where it might originate from, can't upload any photo because I haven't made enough posts

Anyone know what ibox version I have? Its stuck on blue light, it won't boot and has made in Korea on the back. I opened it up and I can't see any clear markings to see where it might originate from, can't upload any photo because I haven't made enough posts

Sounds like you have clone of Cloud ibox (even though the Cloud ibox is itself a clone). Look at post 6 above as to where to get images for the box.

Back