ibox stuck on screen

Shanecake

Hey lads I'm completely New to this and completely useless... I bought a sky ibox the other day but when I turn it on all I get is a solid green light on the box and "III cloud ibox" written on the screen and it won't do anything....

Any help would be Much appreciated as I've come to conclusion I'm a technological idiot and cant even understand half the posts on this site

Last edited:
is it an older 2+ with scart and side usb or newer 2+ se without scart and has front usb behind panel?

Ok u have a 2+ se.
do the menu/select buttons do anything?
has it a usb stick in it?
have u a pc handy with a usb stick under 32gb And 20mins - 2hrs free?

Great.... No nothing does a thing sir.. there's no stick in it... But I have a 4gb stick here with nothing on it and a Mac book and all the time in the world

Ok. Not sure of macs but its prob v similar.
First pick an image. If its ur first flash maybe use a ibox 2se specific set up one. Available in cloud downloads here or elsewhere.

otherwise if you think you want to build from ground up to to cloud-iibox.net and make sure u get from the se version.

Put the cloudix folder u get after unzipping/unraring onto the usb.
turn off box.
insert usb in rear.
Turn on.
wait 12 mins or until says done.
turn off.
remove usb.
turn back on.
that should get u back to working.

Did u have a line on the box or gift?

Last edited:
Got a gift... Should that make any difference. You'd hardly be able put up a link to the image or downloads mate would u

Last edited:
Sorry man u lost me... Sorr to be an idiot but the box was suppose to come ready to play but clearly it didn't and the supplier won't answer any messages

Ok. Well without him answering you prob wont be able to get ur gift back.
unless you get that pc prog and can access the box in its current state.

No I kinda figured that I would have to repay onto a server.... Hes not in the least helpful and to be honest if I got her working I don't want anything to do with with again...

The other issue I have is I tried the usb and she still stuck on boot.... Hasnt switched to done or changed yet in over an hour

Ok managed to get box going.... Cheers for all the help... Now the only issue I have left is BBC and channel 5 and all are goin but sky channels and all arent loading... Is this got to do with the line and gift or have I another issue

Grand connection to net is grand I'd imagine because the epg is appearing in places... Didn't get a gift or a line... Don't actually know how to man...

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ----------

I swear once I get sorted once I'll never bother you intelligent people again ha ha

Back