Image out of date?

Dastardley

I haven't used my zgemma h2s for a few months.....I switched it on today and noticed that a few channels had the video stuttering but the audio was fine....I thought maybe a software update might help....I noticed 44 software updates were available....but when I hit the green update button I got a window with the following:

Your Image Is Out Of Date!
After such a long time, there is a risk that your Zgemma H.2S will not boot after online-update, or will show disfunction in running image.

A new flash will increase the stability

An online update is done at your own risk!!

Do you still want to update?

Looking in Information>About ....It says, OpenATV by openATV image team

OE About
Version:6.0

Installed: 2017-05-12

Last update: 2017-0515

What do I need to do?.....and how do I do it?......Scared in case I mess things up completely.

Thanks.

It always gives this warning when updating. Just make a copy of your line details/iptv sub in case update doesn't work and you have to refladh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do the backup first, online flash the new updated image and you will be asked if you wish to restore settings just say yes

Tried the online Flash to the new software guys and it seems that the flash is 'stalled' or something. I'm at the stage where it says of gwrite Flashing Tool

Flashing Image (The white line has been stuck at halfway for 15 minutes)

Any ideas?

If it still stuck you could try rebooting the box and if that don't work reflash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys,...I rebooted and I seem to have sorted the original problem out......thanks for your help/advice. Much appreciated.

Das

it doesnt always give you that warning no
thats why you keep on top of updating

i would have made full system backup and a system setting backup
then i would have ran the update

then if it doesn't work, flash the most up todate copy and run the system setting durring the setup and you would have had the same box 20mins later

Back