Image picture quality

BroMoon

Hi all

Newbies first question

I have recently bought a DM500S. It currently has Commando 14.7 running which seems ok for a newbie.

Obviously all the images are similar in the majority of there features but I would be interested to know if any images produce better picture quality?. Or is picture quality much the same across them all?.
I am only using Commando because I first flashed my box with Openpli but ended up getting missing data messages when I change channels.

So, in member opinions. Which image is best for picture quality?

Thank you in advance

Hi Bromoon , I'm relatively new to this world also but just to let you be aware the word image is used to describe the software running on you receiver, When flashing a new image is talked about it means installing new OS basically . So therefore that shouldn't represent a different picture quality on your tv screen , its most likely to be a poor quality video card in the receiver due to it being a clone perhaps . hope this helps and that i'm not misleading you . big

no difference in picture quality when you change images.
better which image functions you like keep use that one if wana change its softcam or servers then update new cccam ver or mgcamd or oscam from addons.

one thing if u sing pli image on your dm500s u can play mpeg4 channels at your pc through vlc player.

Last edited:
Back