Information newby

arnop69

Hi,I use openvix image for zgemma h2h.I put the cline in the etc. folder servers are active must i have a smartcard in my receiver or do I have to open some ports?Newby

you should have your line in a CCcam.cfg file in the etc folder then start cccam in softcam manager menu, setup, softcam/ci, softcam manager highlight CCcam and choose green to start and blue to enable startup.

if you dont have CCcam installed press portal, green to download plugins, go down to softcams and instal CCcam 2.30

I done all that but must I have a smartcard in my zgemma h2h for card-sharing or do I have to open some poorts in my router(the poorts in my CCcam.cfg)
Kind regards

no you dont need to open any ports to connect to your provider you should only need to ftp your line and start cam

I done that I do not now what do else?I installed openvix image and I run CCcam 2.30 and it is activated and I put the CCcam.cfg in the etc. folder
Kind regards

O, now I understand so when I have kabel(ziggo in the netherlands) then it works.I can not have sat because there are high tries around my house

yes but you'll need to make sure you have purchased the correct line because a uk vm line wont work for you. you'll need to find a server in the netherlands

Back