INSTALL THE BEST KODI WIZARD EVER (Ares Wizard, Not a Build!)This is the best Kodi Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
im confused with this kodi im useless at techno but mine is running on merlin its useless cant get channels just wont load so confused theres got be something better :(

I've tried a few builds, and I don't like them, they just clutter my screen and most of the time the "addons" don't work. So, now I just add the addons that I need and use, Exodus, SALT, Project Free, UKTV now, and Live Mix and Navi X.
Usually I just use Exodus which is brilliant for all the TV Shows that you will ever need.

I've installed Ares and used the spinztv premium lite build ( I couldnt' install the Spinz repo as the TV wizard kept failing ) but the IVUE guide wouldn't install, so i've added this seperately but can't get the channel guide to load...Help ! Anyone else had this issue ?

Well thanks for the advertising :)

Came looking for an zgemma image and found our wizard advertised !! epic ;)

If you want to keep up to date you'll need to follow the ares project on fb or their forum

for the Amazon fireTV stick, I use the areswizard and install the pulse build (has everything u need from a complete build......) but there are plenty of good builds so just pick and choose.......

Have been playing with kodi on m FireTV stick.
tried a few basic builds, wookie was very good.
i have just switched to the beast build, which i find better.

I think the final build, is always going to be a personal preference.

These wizards can be heavy going as already mentioned and they are constantly updating. I would not recommend any of them for TV as the links go down on a regular basis. All you really need is exodus which you can pretty much get any film or boxset you want, for a better user experience connect to trakt.tv and add all your box sets and films in a couple minutes.

These wizards can be heavy going as already mentioned and they are constantly updating. I would not recommend any of them for TV as the links go down on a regular basis. All you really need is exodus which you can pretty much get any film or boxset you want, for a better user experience connect to trakt.tv and add all your box sets and films in a couple minutes.

i do agree that these wizards can be a bit heavy if used on say a fire stick, but if used on a mid spec laptop or on the Fire TV box, it is a lot better experience. yes they do constantly update as this is need, if you just think of how many sources that these builds have in one place there is going to be updates everyday. this is something i am willing to let happen as it save me alot of money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back