INSTALL THE BEST KODI WIZARD EVER (Ares Wizard, Not a Build!)This is the best Kodi Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not sure about others, but the repos of Covenant (Colossus) and Elysium (noobsandnerds) e.g. have both been shut down by the owners over the past couple of days*, so while those addons you have might still be working, they are on borrowed time without updates and fixes, and an install will no longer proceed unless it relies on an old fork.

Obviously we are still in the cat and mouse stage (as in Exodus became Covenant etc). The way it is going though, it would not surprise me if mainstream media access directly via kodi addons might come to pass, for the simple reason that too much money is at stake for the big boys, and any money they spend on chasing guys who build software to make a kodi box "loaded" is but a drop in the ocean.

Perhaps the chase will only stop when the barrier is high enough, such that Joe Blogg can no longer just load a piece of software, as easily as buying the drinks and popping the popcorn. Else TPB would have been dead by now.

Cheers!

* having received letters, in person, by hand, as shown in Pablo's TF link above:

thealpha_mpa.jpg
clears a lot of unanswered questions...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Am not sure about others, but the repos of Covenant (Colossus) and Elysium (noobsandnerds) e.g. have both been shut down by the owners over the past couple of days*, so while those addons you have might still be working, they are on borrowed time without updates and fixes, and an install will no longer proceed unless it relies on an old fork.

Obviously we are still in the cat and mouse stage (as in Exodus became Covenant etc). The way it is going though, it would not surprise me if mainstream media access directly via kodi addons might come to pass, for the simple reason that too much money is at stake for the big boys, and any money they spend on chasing guys who build software to make a kodi box "loaded" is but a drop in the ocean.

Perhaps the chase will only stop when the barrier is high enough, such that Joe Blogg can no longer just load a piece of software, as easily as buying the drinks and popping the popcorn. Else TPB would have been dead by now.

Cheers!

* having received letters, in person, by hand, as shown in Pablo's TF link above:

thealpha_mpa.jpg
Thats scarier than a brown envelope off HMRC..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So in that video your man says url resolver is down. What does this mean for realdebrid is there anything else that can load the links from their

As you can see from first thread was made the date is old and things go or closed and might need a new thread for 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back