Internet connection problems

Hi. Just got a new h9s box.
Wifi dongle is finding my wifi service but when I try to connect I get the message

your internet connection is not working...

I have redone the password, reset h9s box, turned all safe ware and fire walls off on router and restarted that and still getting the same error message.

This is on the open atv 6.1. Im presuming I need it connected to the internet for it to install wooshbuild infinity ?

Thanks Lee

Can you not do it hardwired Yes you need internet to install infinity you will need to flash box with atv6.2 then webif to install infinity

Can you not do it hardwired Yes you need internet to install infinity you will need to flash box with atv6.2 then webif to install infinity
Not really as router is in the next room. It worked fine on the h2s just havimg problem connecting the h9 box

Bring box to other room and connect lan cable.
Most usb devices like tuners need a driver downloaded before it can work,did you do that on previous box?
homeplugs might be a better option.

I will have to get a long cable and try with it tomorrow. No the other box worked fine. Plugged it in and away it went.
This new one is finding my router but failing to connect to it

All sorted now thank you.
Connected via a large ethernet cable and installed infinity. Did All the latest updates. Then removed ethernet connection and tried again with Wi-Fi. All working perfect now on Wi-Fi.

Thanks to all

Back