Ipa Vpn issues

Giveusalook

Hi, All
I've been looking to find an answer to my problem, I can't get Ipa vpn to work. Apologies if I've recreated another forum with same issue.
This is what I've done so far

1. go to the client support pages of private internet access site and download the OpenVPN Configuration Files (Default)

2. from the zip file we need ca.crt crl.pem and any of the ovpn files

3. rename the ovpn file to client.conf.

4. open the client.conf in a text editor and modify the line "auth-user-pass" so it reads "auth-user-pass password.conf" (without the quotes)

5. create a password.conf file (create a text file then rename to password.conf)

6. go to Private Internet Access site and log into your control panel. Click to generate a PPTP/L2TP/SOCKS Username and Password using the button within the control panel and add the info to the password.conf file so the username and password are by themselves on separate lines, eg:
x598723
as89a9b90a

7. create a new folder in your VU/Enigma box in the etc folder and name it openvpn. Then place all 4 files (ca.crt, crl.pem, client.conf, password.conf) into etc/openvpn.

8. reboot your vu+

9. Go to settings>network>services>openvpn and install it then start the OPENVPN service. Choose to autorun if you want.

This is where I've got stuck No. 9
I can't find the files? I've used filezilla and states that all files transferred ok.
When I try to run OpenVpn it just stags red
All advice welcome
Cheers

Back