Ipab 1.3 will not let me ftp (noobie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naymo1

Evening all, i am at a loss as i have a new box which is my first and have tried using filezilla to transfer my .m3u file to the ipabiptv folder but it will not work for some reason? The filename shows but there is no size? And filezilla keeps telling me filetransfer has failed. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

If your computer is on windows 10, try this one - open file commander by clicking on the folder icon on the bottom of the screen or typing file into the search icon.
Then scroll down to network, then you should have your zgemma, open root, then navigate to the folder you want copy and past in that way, see if that works for you.

Space on internal flash you mean, how many plugins have you added, like kodi, which is a waste of space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have added dreamplex and exodus myself but others may have been preloaded, could these be removed?

Yes, menu/plugins/ red button to select to remove
Did you buy this set up already and is the box slow , Ive seen people buy these and they have everything on and wonder why box runs so slow, tspanel/tsmedia/kodi just to name a few pointless addons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes i bought it like this, there seems to be w lot of extensions, dreamexplorer,dvd player, autotimer, imdb,movieorganiser to name a couple. Are these ok to go it wont mess anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back