IPAB Image

Just wondering if anyone still has the files for IPAB 1.3 image handy so i can install it on a Zgemma H2S, i know they have shut down/stopped but the image was handy and easy to use for my just to get on the menu for Xstream TV as Wooshbuild is too complex for what i need. Thanks

I have it but can't openly post on forum mate you can have xtreamtv on any image mate easy to install if you have the command and putty

Just wondering if anyone still has the files for IPAB 1.3 image handy so i can install it on a Zgemma H2S, i know they have shut down/stopped but the image was handy and easy to use for my just to get on the menu for Xstream TV as Wooshbuild is too complex for what i need. Thanks
Just install Open Atv 6.2 and install what you want from the plugins menu.When installing and it gets to selecting hdmi etc use red button first to select English,but its pretty easy to setup.After install just initialize your Hdd,create swap file,set epg to save to your hdd. Then Just need to install what you need from plugins. Like, Autobouquet maker for your satellite channels,,cache flush,cross epg,epg importer if needed for your epg(xtream has its own epg) and maybe system app and set to ext3 player. If you get stuck I'm sure you will get help from the guys here.

Back