Iphones are just a complete load of sh#t

bees

VIP Member
Every morning I wake up to a message on my phone that basically says
Ios upgrade failed
Do you wish to try again now or later

I Press later, I'm on my way to work, haven't got time to be arsing with phones.

Then I have to key in my code,

Then the phone works, until the next morning when I do it all over again.

I don't even want to upgrade the Ios, it was working fine !!!

So finally, after about a month I get pissed off and plug it in to ITunes to sort it out, message says I need to free up memory to allow the updgade.

Oops silly me, should have realised sooner :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check the memory, I am over capacity in docs and data by 27 GB.

The bloody phone only has 16 GB in total, so how has it managed to squeeze a further 27Gb of crap in FFS ???

Docs and data is mainly text messages so I have read, so set the storage to no older than 30 days.

No difference, except to say I have lost loads of texts, which probably is no biggy.

Read to do a factory restore, took half an hour just to download the Ios to my computer from I Tunes.

Not even tried to restore it yet, then add all my music back on, plus a load of photos which will be lost.

What a load of crap. So F#ck off with the automatic updates, I have just wasted about 3 hrs of my life on a problem which didn't exist before Apple created it, W#nkers !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well it's only over capacity by 26.29 GB thanks to that update !!!

Massive improvement with the update too, they have put a bigger font on some of the headings, that's gunna make my life so much easier !!!

But at least I don't have to type in my code every morning.

Until the next update :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
Fab rant. This is the reason I got rid of my iPhone not enough storage space. Offs!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

My old huawei p9 mini was faster than my iPhone 5s it’s shit lol. Keep getting updates not even for my phone on I phone losing more and more space everytime

Recent news about Apple slowing down some of the old iPhones forcing people in to buying the new iPhone. Dodgy Apple. lol

Tbf people have known they’ve done that for years, just hasn’t been ‘confirmed’ until recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back