IPk file

Br###

c32b020530af80e7b8a4fdeb7eae0268.jpg

Error while loading via USB

Help needed please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reboot the box also format the usb stick and put the file back on it and try again.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reboot the box also format the usb stick and put the file back on it and try again.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Yes, do what rebel1916 has suggested. Make sure your usb has been formatted to FAT32 first. Then extract your file as an .ipk file is usually in .zip format.

The alternative, if this does not work is to ftp it using filezilla.

To install
ftp the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp

Then reboot your box. Go onto xtreamtv plugin afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Still won't work ! It installed no bother on zgemma via USB with dream explorer but keeps giving error on vu +duo ! Iv used FileZilla and checked folders on box and it's not installed.

Still won't work ! It installed no bother on zgemma via USB with dream explorer but keeps giving error on vu +duo ! Iv used FileZilla and checked folders on box and it's not installed.

Sorry I can't help you with a vu +duo box. Had no experience of one before. Hopefully, someone will be able to assist you.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

The issue with these xtream plugins there is no proper extension so you cant easily uninstall them via plugins its telling you the ipk is already installed so you need to uninstall it and re install. Try to talnet/putty opkg uninstall full plugin name

Thanks anyway Chris
New to this dsayers2014 any videos or links showing how to do what you advise ?
Thanks

Thanks anyway Chris
New to this dsayers2014 any videos or links showing how to do what you advise ?
Thanks

No videos but Putty can be downloaded at
Code:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open

Username root then hit enter now type opkg uninstall youll have to type the full name of the ipk file then hit enter hopefully it should uninstall it and allow you to re install the ipk

So when you have ftp'd it over to the box have you then installed it from the tmp folder using local extensions?

issue is if its same as mine to do with the installer not supporting arm cpu.. you can try the following which worked for me -
example -
opkg install http:// server : port /enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.1_armv7a.ipk

hope it helps.. thanks

Anybody recommend a good reliable iptv supplier I'm looking to set up 2 subs ?
Pm me please !

hi,check the ipk file name hasn't been changed when you saved your ipk attachment in email from supplier.mine did schoolboy error took me hours before i realised mine added a (1) in description. file wasn't recognised then by box.just check :)

Thanks but the same file installed straight away onto my zgemma but gives the error on vu so I think it must be something with the image ?

Thanks but the same file installed straight away onto my zgemma but gives the error on vu so I think it must be something with the image ?

Back